Chapter 127 Be careful and protect yourself

They are all good at work, and they are naturally disgusted by the fact that they are slacking off at work. In addition, the personalities of these new educated youth are really unpleasant. Not only are they polite when talking to adults, but they are also condescending when talking to children in the village. Who would be happy if the children go home and tell them about this?

So they are not polite when talking,

"Hey, what's the matter? You can't do the work, so you have to find an excuse to blame others?"

"If you want to compare, you should find someone who is similar. Compare with Jian Zhiqing, what do you think?"

Wang Hongmei is a chatterbox and has no brains. It is difficult to respond to this.

But she was compared with Jian Dan again, which made Tang Cui even more angry. She blurted out the question,

"Why can't I compare with her? What's wrong with her? Is she inlaid with gold and silver? Why do you all protect her? Just because she looks good?"

Hearing the words of inlaid with gold and silver, the two aunts and the scorekeeper took a few steps back and looked back to see if anyone else heard her. As soon as she finished speaking, the scorekeeper scolded with a stern face,

"Tang Zhiqing, you want to die, don't take us with you, we have all gone to the countryside, don't you know what you can say and what you can't say?"

Tang Cui immediately broke out in a cold sweat, forgetting that people outside are not very friendly to such remarks related to gold and silver.

An aunt continued,

"That's right, can't you control your mouth? You are not even as good as us rural old ladies who can't type a word. Don't you know that trouble comes from the mouth?"

In fact, they usually talk about food and meat in private, although, but, isn't this a handle?

Tang Cui was suppressed for a single mistake. Her face turned red with anger. She was ridiculed by the two aunts. Finally, the scorekeeper kindly reminded her, "I know that Jian Zhiqing and the others have gone back. You are the same. You have finished your work. I have checked it. You can go too." Tang Cui's eyes shrank immediately. "Have they finished? Have they finished?" "Of course they have finished. If you don't believe me, go and see for yourself. But you can't delay your own work, otherwise your work points will be zero today." Tang Cui didn't believe it. She staggered over to see it. As a result, she came back to work overtime in a daze. It can only be said that she underestimated Li Yan's obsession with food and the determination of several friends to act collectively and play together. Seeing them come back, she was naturally angry again, and she spoke with a sarcastic tone. Li Yan turned around and stared at her for a while, which made Tang Cui hairy. "You, what are you looking at?" Li Yan felt that she had experienced big scenes and couldn't get angry with her. She smiled and ignored it, turned around and went back to the room. Lin Zhaodi and the other two behind were afraid that Li Yan would rush forward with such a violent temper. This reaction also stunned them for a moment.

After looking at each other, several people ignored them and went back to the room directly.

Tan Yajun was the first to give a thumbs up,

"Li Zhiqing, you really surprised me. I thought you would not be able to help it. I didn't expect that you didn't take her seriously at all."

Li Yan blinked,

"Really? Do you think so?"

Lin Zhaodi put down the backpack and smiled,

"Yes, yes, it's not that your straightforward temper is bad, but sometimes straightforward temper is destined to suffer.