Chapter 184 Breakup

Wang Jiancheng stared blankly, and the discomfort in his heart became more and more magnified.

"They went to collect firewood,"

He paused, looking at the various expressions, and felt a little tired,

"How many days do we have enough firewood? It's not cold now, but when it gets cold, the fire in the house must not be extinguished. Without firewood, how are you going to spend the winter?"

Several educated youths looked at each other, and then Wang Hongmei muttered,

"Isn't collecting firewood the job of you male educated youths?"

Wang Jiancheng glanced at them and said nothing.

Then several female educated youths also accused,

"That's right, wasn't it agreed long ago that we female educated youths would cook, and you male educated youths would fetch water and collect firewood?"

"That's right, what's the matter, what do you mean? Are you regretting it?"

"It's so cold, we can't even stretch out our hands, what should we do? You just go and collect firewood?"

There were six female educated youths in this group, two male educated youths, Wang Hongmei, Tang Cui, Su Hong, Du Xiuling, Chen Hongli, Wei Shujuan, plus two male educated youths, Wang Jiancheng and Li Jianye.

At this time, except for Su Hong and Wei Shujuan who leaned against the door and watched coldly without saying anything, the four female educated youths were talking to each other, almost trampling Wang Jiancheng and Li Jianye under their feet. Even Li Jianye, who usually didn't do his job, could hear that what he said was wrong.

"Hey? Wait, what are you talking about? Yes, we agreed that you cook and we fetch water and firewood. It doesn't matter whether we do it or not, right?

What's the matter? Are you stupid, or do you think we don't know how to count?

It's about cooking, cooking, we are eating together, so we are responsible for firewood.

What's the matter? Don't you understand? It's not just about cooking, but also about heating your own room. What's the matter? You are just waiting for the warmth from cooking, right?

Okay, if you think this is okay, then Brother Wang and I have nothing to say.

From now until the New Year, We have prepared firewood for two meals a day, but that's all. If you enter the coldest days of winter or it snows heavily, don't complain to us about the cold, or your hands and feet are frozen. We will also be accused of not working. We only take care of the cooking, and we don't care about other things! "

How could the female educated youth not know? They have been here for so long, and they can get a general idea even by listening to the gossip in the village. The villagers go to the foot of the mountain as soon as they get off work, and they almost never go home empty-handed, either holding two bundles of mugwort or hugging tree branches. They are not blind.

Besides, before coming here, who can not inquire about the situation here? It is close to the border and the coldest place in the country. It is famous for its coldness. Who doesn't know it?

It's nothing more than thinking that if you can be lazy, you can be lazy, and if you can take advantage, you can take advantage.

Wang Jiancheng and Li Jianye shared a room, Wang Hongmei, Su Hong, and Wei Shujuan shared a room, and Du Xiuling, Chen Hongli, and Tang Cui shared a room. This was specially arranged after Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui broke up.