Chapter 111 I Probably Won't Starve

Her house was a room divided into two parts, half bedroom and half kitchen. The space was so small that it was just a place for one person.

After a round, she looked outside. If the house didn't work, then there was still the outside. How could such a big yard not raise one or two puppies?

It was warm outside in this weather, so there was no need to worry about freezing.

With that in mind, Jian Dan simply stopped worrying and went straight to Liu Sanye's house.

"Uncle Guangming, can you help me make a big doghouse?"

Liu Sanye came back just now, walked into the house, took out the white bread that he didn't want to finish, and then turned around and went out. Coincidentally, he hadn't seen it yet.

She was quite happy to see Jian Dan,

"Jian Zhiqing, you're back?"

She stretched her head to the door, didn't see Dad, and didn't think much about it. Every time Dad came back, he would send the precious cow back and settle it before he was willing to come back. It was not strange.

"How big a doghouse do you want? Are you going to raise a dog?

Your place is a little too remote. It's okay to raise a dog. It can guard the house and keep you company.

How big is your dog? Let me see how big a house we should make?"

"Haha...uncle,"

The old lady and her daughter-in-law came out from the back garden, followed by Xiaohua, who had a rosy smile on her face. After hearing half of the sentence, the old lady took over the conversation,

"What kind of house do you want to make? Xiaojian, what do you want to raise? Raise chicks?

You educated youth are allowed to raise two each. It doesn't need to be too big. It's enough for the two chickens to move around. You can let them out when they grow up. They won't like to lay eggs if they are always caged."

Halfway through, the two of them suddenly turned around and stopped for several seconds. Liu Guangming said helplessly,

"Mom, it's not a chicken coop. They didn't say I want to raise chicken. You have forgotten what you want to say just now. "Simply laughed." Nothing three grandma, I do n't raise chickens, I want to raise a puppy, I can be a companion when I grow up, see my uncle Guangming to help me as a dog nest. " The mountain is still so close. Even if a dog helps you run a letter to report a letter. "" Well, I didn't think so much, help me see a home, be a companion with me, or I can do it alone, especially in the countryside. Most people will not be as so solemn as a kernel nest. This material is ready. Ask the size, a few thick boards, a nail, and a small arched door should be left. The base should be simple and strong. Liu Guangming is also a careful person. He saw Jian Jian and took it seriously. After nailing it, he also smoothed out the exposed burrs.

"How is it? See if there is anything wrong, I will fix it for you?"

Rural people are not so particular. Even their own children are raised in a rough and free-range manner. Let alone dogs, which are not like raising chickens to lay eggs. There is really no other use for dogs except guarding the house. In fact, the main reason is that there is little food at this time, and no family has extra food to raise this thing that has no return.

Many people like dogs and know that this thing can guard the house, but all the prerequisites are that they can afford to raise it. As for this basic requirement, even the village chief Liu Jiaxiang does not meet the standard.

Jian Jian carried the newly baked doghouse home, and Liu Sanye drove the old yellow cow slowly into Liujiatun.

Liu Jiaxiang was quite surprised.

"Uncle San, why are you here?"

He and Liu Weimin have known each other for many years. His impression of Mr. Liu San is that he would not come to see him unless there is something important to do. Especially since he is an elder and is used to speaking directly,

"How many puppies do you have?"

Liu Jiaxiang widened his eyes.

"Uncle San, are you still thinking about my dog?"

"Just tell me how many you have?"

Mr. Liu San did not hesitate to answer that he was not full yet and had to feed several mouths.

"Don't let you feed the puppies to death."

"You!"

Liu Jiaxiang wanted to refute, but he couldn't say it when he thought of the puppies crying with hunger at home.

Mr. Liu San was right. Liu Jiaxiang liked dogs. A few days ago, she gave birth to a litter of puppies, but only four survived. And most importantly, the big dog was skinny and dying, and there was no milk at all!

He had been the village chief for so many years, and he had some food in hand, but he also had a lot to consider. His old lady was old and couldn't go hungry.

The children were still young and couldn't go hungry.

So he could only save his own food and feed the puppies secretly when the family wasn't paying attention.

But they were all in the same family, that is, who wouldn't know this?

He was the village chief and the strong laborer of the family, so he certainly couldn't endure it like this. In the end, there was no other way, and his mother and wife couldn't bear to save some of their own food rations, so at least they could feed the dog, but the dog was crying with hunger every day, and the big dog was only a breath left, but he still couldn't bear it.

Look, these days, except for eating and sleeping, he didn't dare to go home.

Thinking about it, he squatted down in frustration and asked, "Uncle San, do you really want to raise it?" "I won't," the old man said very straightforwardly before he got angry, "But someone wants to raise it. One of the educated youth who went up the mountain last time, the little girl who lives in the house at the foot of the mountain, she wants to raise it." Liu Jiaxiang thought about it for a long time before he remembered the lonely little house at the foot of the mountain. He couldn't help but wonder, "Isn't that the sentry post of your village? How come a little girl lives in it? It's so close to the mountain. Wouldn't the wild boar be the first to be eaten when it comes down the mountain?" Liu Sanye coughed lightly, with a strange expression on his face, and waved his hand, "This is a long story. The educated youth has some skills and can protect herself. But, that area is really too remote. She is still a child, alone, and sometimes she can't be found in the village. So, I thought about raising two puppies to help look after the house and keep them company. Isn't that good?

When she said that, I thought, who can still raise a toy at this time? Shouldn't I find you?

Look! "

Liu Sanye gestured to the car,

"The food is ready for you. She said that if you are willing to give it up, she will take a few.

I tell you, if this puppy goes to her, it's no problem. It's much better than staying with you.

Apart from anything else, this stomach, it's probably not going to starve!"

After a long silence, Liu Jiaxiang reluctantly said,

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Humph! What do you think?"

Apart from anything else, Liu Sanye's credibility is still very good.

"Anyway, I've brought the message. It depends on what you mean. Would you rather watch them starve to death than let go, or what?"