Chapter 197 Adding a Room

After talking about the clothes, Jiandan thought about her family.

"Yesterday I told Huzi to ask Uncle Guangming to make me a big bathing basin, a little bigger."

"Well, Huzi said that he seemed to go to fix the wood. There is no good wood at home. The father and son said they would find a better one. Don't worry, we will make it for you when we come back."

Jiandan waved her hands quickly.

"Don't worry, don't worry. In fact, the laundry basin at home can also be used for washing. I was thinking that she is a little girl after all. You can see how dirty our clothes are when we go to the fields. There must be a lot of bacteria in the basin. This basin is not bad."

Although this is the case, there are not so many things to say in the countryside. Almost all families use one basin to wash their faces and feet, and the whole family uses one towel.

"You! You really don't make do.

When you were alone, yours was just right. Is it not enough this time?"

Jiandan also thought about this. Her small kang was for one person. Now she has not grown up yet and the child is small. It will be really crowded when he grows up.

Moreover, if that happens, she really won't have any private space, and it will be much more inconvenient for her to enter the base.

"It's not so crowded now, right? I'll be seventeen after the Chinese New Year, and the child grows fast, changing every year. It's really not a good idea to squeeze like this.

Third Aunt, what do you think I should do?

I think my small room is pretty good, and I don't want to move. Do you think I can add another room and a half? It's about the same size as my room, so she can live there when she grows up. It's not a good idea for the two of us to squeeze like this."

There are still more than ten years left, so I have to be prepared. Whether I can live a good life depends on myself.

The old lady nodded,

"That's right, your room is too small.

Let me think about it, your room is the east room, which side has the biggest gap?"

Jian Dan frowned,

"The east and west rooms are almost the same. At that time, the wall was built according to the current position, and there was no gap at all. Who would have thought that there would be such a thing? I thought my house would not need to be moved for several years."

"It's okay, it's okay. Wherever you want to add it, I'll let Wei Min and others take a look. That thing is dead, but people are alive. If there is no place, then you can find a place.

There are no people on both sides of your yard. Wherever you want to add a room, if it doesn't work, just push the wall over there. What's the big deal? You can block it up after it's done. A wall is not a big deal. Isn't it over?"

Jian Dan really didn't expect this operation. Based on the principle of doing it yourself, she was still thinking about building a room in the yard if it really didn't work. Although it would be a bit out of place at that time, it would still be in the same yard, so she would feel at ease.

After hearing what the old lady said, she slapped her head,

"Emma, ​​why didn't I think of it? That wall is not nailed to the ground. Oh, I am so worried. What did you think at that time? You only built such a small kang?"

Sun Xiang laughed,

"Jian Zhiqing, your room is so small, there is no place for a big kang if you want to build it?"