Chapter 63 Have you discussed it? Are you going or not?

Although Chen Jianguo felt that Tan Yajun and Jian Dan were a bit exaggerated, he still felt something was wrong when he saw that Lin Zhaodi and Li Yan didn't care.

Jian Dan and Tan Yajun looked at each other helplessly. Innocent children, they could make a snowman and put all of you in it. But the newcomers didn't realize it and got carried away.

"Don't worry, it's not that exaggerated. At most, we will take care of the snow sweeping in the future."

This bold statement was made straightforwardly. Jian Dan could imagine their expressions in a few days. He couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Oh, I hope some people will remember what they said."

Several people quietly collected firewood for a few days. Later, seeing that there were not many villagers going up the mountain, Chen Jianguo observed for a while and came back to ask,

"Have we prepared enough vegetables for the winter?"

Tan Yajun had just arrived and didn't know why.

Lin Zhaodi and Li Yan thought about it,

"The potatoes and sweet potatoes were distributed when we first arrived, so we still have some.

Later, the cabbage in the garden didn't grow too big, so we harvested some and exchanged some. There was still a lot of pork distributed a few days ago, so if we save it, it seems to be enough."

Tan Yajun endured it and listened to her finish before asking,

"Didn't you pickle the sauerkraut?"

Lin Zhaodi sighed,

"That was the mistake. At that time, Zhiqing Jian asked us if we wanted to pickle a jar. How did we After thinking about it, I didn't agree.

A few days ago, when we were slaughtering pigs, the villagers said that if we put sauerkraut, it would taste better. I regretted it. "

Tan Yajun nodded,

"That's right. Sauerkraut is a winter specialty here. Let alone stewing meat, stewing bones, stewing potatoes, stir-frying sauerkraut, or simply sauerkraut soup, it is also very refreshing and appetizing."

"Oh, what should we do? Is it too late to pickle now?"

Tan Yajun was not sure about this. She had started when it was just getting cold before.

"It should be okay, right? Otherwise, let's go out and ask the villagers? Do you know anyone familiar with it?"

Several old educated youths looked at each other. They thought they had to ask an aunt for this kind of thing, right?

Li Yan's eyes lit up,

"Let's go to the village chief's house and ask?"

Then her face fell,

"When we came here, we didn't have a proper job, and we didn't know many villagers. Now we are a little nervous when we meet, so we just smile and say hello.

The only people we have come into contact with are the village chief's house, oh, and the house of the coachman Liu Sanye, and it was Jian Zhiqing who took us there."

Chen Jianguo interrupted,

"Just now I asked about Liu Sanye's son, and he said that Jian Zhiqing used his wife to pickle sauerkraut."

"Stupid,"

Li Yan was very disappointed.

"Why don't you just ask directly? If you have to ask these two questions again, people will think there is something wrong with us."