Chapter 72: Sure enough, we can't be lazy

Being lazy during working hours when others are doing serious work, the mood is absolutely different.

It's just like when I was in school as a child. I didn't feel any difference during holidays, but if other students were in class on a certain day, and you were standing outside the school, the feeling of relaxation was incomparable.

I couldn't sleep, so I got up and put on my clothes. The whole room was hot. She stretched, put on her cotton pants, got off the ground, and tied the hot cotton jacket on the kang tightly.

When she opened the door, a cool breeze hit her face, which was icy and cold. She felt that the clothes she had just put on were instantly chilled. The sudden influx of cool air cooled her chest instantly. Before her brain could react, her hands had already quickly closed the door.

In just a few seconds, the heat in the room had dissipated a lot, and Jian Dan felt that the tip of her nose had turned red.

"Oh my god, it's too cold."

Walking out along the path she had cleared in the morning, there were still piles of snow on both sides of the path. She had only cleared such a narrow path in the morning, which was only enough for one person to pass through. If she were a little fatter, she would have brought down the soft snow over her knees when she walked.

Opening the door, it was still white outside, similar to the yard. In the middle was the path that the villagers had cleared in the morning. As for the snow on both sides of the path, it was not as elegant as in her yard. There were piles, throwing, and stepping on it. There must have been many people walking around, and the traces were very obvious.

From a distance, it seemed that there were still a few children playing. They should be having a snowball fight. The movements of bending down to grab the snow were very regular, playful, and it was a bit itchy.

Maybe her big red flower cotton jacket was too conspicuous, the children over there noticed it quickly, turned around and talked to each other, and then ran over here.

Jian Dan's eyesight was pretty good. When he got closer, he found that the one leading the group was Liu Sanye's Hu Zi, who was panting with his mouth open. His face was red and white steam came out with every breath.

Seeing her lively expression, he smiled,

"Sister Jian, are you up?"

Jian Dan was embarrassed immediately. How could even the children know that she was taking a nap?

She avoided the topic directly,

"What are you playing over there? Are you cold?"

The children didn't seem to be wearing thick clothes. They must have been playing for a long time, but they didn't seem to be cold at all.

"Sister Jian, we are playing in the snow. We made a few figurines. I said mine is pretty, and he said his is pretty. Come and see whose is pretty?"

The other children are not as familiar with Jian as Hu Zi, so they are not so relaxed. However, when they heard Hu Zi's words, they also subconsciously refuted,

"It is obviously mine that is pretty,"

"Mine is pretty,"

"Sister Jian, believe me, I made pretty, I made small flowers, which are the prettiest."

A new round of fighting began again. Jian did not have the patience to coax the children, so he could only suppress them with force,

"Okay Okay, stop arguing. I didn't see it, so how can I know whose is better looking? "