Chapter 33 Gossip

Wang Guihua stopped what she was doing and thought for a moment,

"That's right, it's been eight years."

Eight years? Hearing this word, several older people also remembered,

"You mean, Zhuzi is gone? This, can't be right?"

"It's not that he is gone. When his father passed away, he specifically asked the second aunt not to separate from Zhuzi and not to drive Zhu out. At that time, we all thought that the second uncle was reluctant to let the child suffer. Now look at it, can it be that he didn't mean that in the first place?"

"What can it mean? The biological mother and the biological son cannot be separated. It's not that the mother should take care of the son, but the son should take care of the mother?"

As soon as these words fell, the actions at the scene were stagnant, and the person who spoke immediately waved his hand,

"No, no, I was just talking nonsense."

Others continued to work, but,

"Maybe you guessed it right by accident?"

"You mean that Second Uncle had thought of letting Zhuzi support Second Aunt?"

"Think about it? What was his family like before? Was Second Aunt the one who took care of the child? Back then, Second Uncle took Zhuzi to the mountains, and Second Aunt didn't even work at home,"

"But Second Uncle has been gone for eight years. Zhuzi was only eleven or twelve years old at that time. Let an eleven or twelve-year-old child take care of his adult mother with hands and feet?

What was Second Uncle thinking? Did we think wrong?"

"I don't know. Anyway, when he was at home, Second Uncle was especially "How do you dote on Second Aunt? How old was Zhuzi when he was born? He was three or four years old, and he started to feed chickens."

"But, when Second Uncle just left, Second Aunt was not so excessive? At that time, I remember Zhuzi worked every day and looked forward to going home?"

"Then why did it become like this later?"

"Second Aunt has been looking forward to Second Uncle's return, but Second Uncle never came back, and later there was no letter. I guess she still had resentment in her heart, right?"

"Oh, it's just pitiful for Zhuzi. Do you think Second Uncle knows the temperament of his wife and child, so he said such things?"

"Oh my God, this is to want the wife but not the child. ? "

"If that's the case, Zhuzi is too pitiful, with a mother who beats and scolds him all day long, and a father who schemes against him,"

Seeing that the conversation was getting farther and farther, and more and more outrageous, Wang Guihua quickly interrupted,

"Okay, okay, just listen, hurry up, how much is left to dig out, they are almost back.

Hurry up, how much is left over there?"

"Sister-in-law, hurry up, come over after you finish over there, there are some here too, don't fall behind."

"Oh, I know."

After listening to the gossip, Jiandan complained in his heart, and then put it behind his mind, and took a stick to dig along the edge of the land.

After all, it is a deep mountain, there are still many things that can be used. Not far away, I vaguely saw that there seemed to be a flash of red on the tree in front. When I got closer, I found that it was a bunch of red fruits. Jiandan was also a little surprised. I didn't expect that there were hawthorns in this mountain.