Chapter 89 I thought I was starving

Seeing that Wang Guihua didn't seem reluctant at all, Liu Jiaxiang felt relieved. If he went to someone's house and the hostess didn't welcome him, that would be bad. Although most male hosts can make the decision, once you go to someone's house, you have to wait and see. No one wants to see the cold face of others, right?

"Brother, eat quickly, don't be polite, there's nothing good to eat, eat quickly, eat after you finish eating, warm up, then go over, they were so tired yesterday, and they were so cold, they didn't wake up when we went to give them some kang in the morning, if you go too early, maybe they will complain that you went too early."

Liu Weimin also sat over,

"Eat first, don't be anxious, I have someone watching the kang over there, let them have a good rest."

After eating, Liu Jiaxiang warmed up and relaxed, talking about family matters, and talked about the person the old man picked up,

"It was in the spring, or just after the beginning of summer, the old man and a child from the village went into the mountains, and by chance, they met a person who was only breathing, and they really brought the old man and the child back, that is Liu Gang.

Later, Liu Gang lived with the old man. The old man was very determined. He was so old, but he refused to let anyone accompany him. It was not easy for him to say anything.

After a long time, we found that this person was okay. At least he could accompany the old man closely. With this person, we could rest assured.

That's right, this person seemed to have no memory of the past, no impression at all, just like a blank person. He believed whatever the old man said, and was very obedient.

It has been almost half a year, and he has been doing well. He accompanied the old man in everything. I heard that he saved the old man several times, and we in the village are also very close to him.

Who would have thought that this old man would run to the mountains in the heavy snow. "

"You knew it was the old man who was going?"

Liu Jiaxiang said Hand,

"Need I say more? We have known the old man for many years. Everyone in our village knows his personality. Humph, he is a man who will not give up his life just by looking at medicinal herbs."

"Tell me about this, Liu Gang.

I won't hide it from you. In our village, at the beginning of summer, there was a man named Dazhuzi who went up the mountain and never came back. When I saw him yesterday, I was shocked. He looks exactly like Dazhuzi.

Dazhuzi is also a miserable person. His father went into the mountain last summer and never came out. His mother is left. Logically, the mother and son should live together. He is so old and he is still a foster son. His life should not be bad.

But, unfortunately, his mother is still confused. It was better when her husband was around. She could control herself.

As soon as her husband left, she felt that no one could control her, so she did whatever she wanted.

Any food at home, whether it was some wild vegetables or fruits that Dazhuzi dug up from the mountain, or a small pheasant that he got by luck, was sent back to your village, her mother's home.

She said she couldn't bear to see her nephew starve. "

"Our village?"

Liu Jiaxiang was stunned for a moment, and then he thought of something,

"Ah, what did I think? During the autumn harvest, the old man once led Liu Gang to quarrel with that family. It was the old man, right? If it was someone else, no matter who he was, the trouble would never end.

I tell you, that was the first time. I saw the old man so angry that he fought back against that family on the spot. Until now, when I see the two of them, I always take a detour because I am scared. "

Liu Weimin thought about it and figured it out. It was probably the same person.

"Hey, Lao Liu, what about Dazhuzi and his mother? How is she now? "

Liu Weimin waved his hands,

"Without the coolies, what else can we do? We just have to work.

In the autumn harvest, going up the mountain, no one fell behind, and they followed well.

As long as she is not sent out again, this winter will not be a problem."

Liu Jiaxiang rolled his eyes and moved closer,

"Old Liu, um, don't say I am unrighteous.

I think that these two people have nothing to do with each other, right?"

Liu Weimin looked back at him, picked up the bowl and drank a mouthful of porridge for a while, then spoke,

"Who said they are related? They are obviously from two villages, why are you dragging them together? "

Liu Weimin is not stupid. The second grandmother is living well now, supporting herself and working passionately. If Dazhuzi comes back, she might return to her previous state. Dazhuzi will suffer even more.

Isn't it good for both of them to be well?

Besides, who can be sure that they are the same person?

"Hey, yes, you are right, Lao Liu, be wise!"

Liu Weimin snorted, drank the porridge in the bowl, put some pickles in the middle of the half of the dry food in his hand, and prepared to leave the table.

Liu Jiaxiang also put down his chopsticks and rubbed his stomach. As he talked, he ate too much and relaxed. The dry food in the small box was almost half gone.

"Hey, Lao Liu, I didn't bring any food with me. I just had a full meal."

"Get lost, you are telling me this! "

Knowing that Liu Jiaxiang was anxious, Liu Weimin took Liu Jiaxiang out after the table, and took the remaining dry food with him before leaving.

"Let's go! It's almost time to wake up."

Liu Jiaxiang didn't hold back, and followed happily.

"Hey, here we come."

The two old men walked from this end of the village to the Youth League Courtyard, slowly and leisurely, and they were also frozen.

When they entered the house, the firewood under the stove was burning vigorously. The person who burned the firewood was not there, but the smell of porridge came from the pot. At this time, there was movement in the house.

Liu Weimin coughed,

"Grandpa, are we coming in?"

The old man's answer was quite vigorous, at least in the ears of Liu Jiaxiang, who was more familiar with him.

"Come in, come in, I'm starving. "

After saying this, Liu Weimin simply didn't go into the house. He pushed open the door to let Liu Jiaxiang in, borrowed a curtain from the educated youth, and put the dry food he brought back into the pot. It was almost cold all the way, so it could be put in slowly.

He checked the fire and then pushed the door in.

"Grandpa, how are you? Did you sleep well last night?"

Liu Jiaxiang had obviously finished reminiscing about the past, but he was not in a good mood. He must have been told off, so he sat aside and didn't say anything.

"Very good, very good, you kid, you are actually quite thoughtful. Someone came to heat the kang before I woke up from the cold in the morning.

This is a sleepy sleep, comfortable, really comfortable. "

Liu Weimin also smiled, looked at Liu Jiaxiang's green face, and was in a good mood.

"That's fine, breakfast is ready, or, let's eat first?"

"Yeah, really? I said, it seems to smell the smell of cornmeal porridge, and I thought I was starving. "

"How can that be possible? You come to Liujiatun, so you are our Liujiatun's Qie, and you are our ancestor's Qie, so why shouldn't I treat you well?"