Chapter 181: Urging Marriage, Salted Duck Eggs

"Yeah, Third Lady, don't worry, I don't have that intention."

As for the future, let's talk about it later!

As the old lady said, if it doesn't work, just kill it immediately, and kill the chicken to scare the monkey. She is the best at it.

After setting the stage, the old lady began the formal marriage urging procedure,

"Of course, if you can find a suitable person who treats you well, that's another matter."

Jian Dan's eyes widened immediately. No, what do you mean? Didn't you support me being single just now?

Seeing her expression, the old lady shook her head helplessly,

"You, don't think so absolutely.

Yes, it's good to live alone. You don't have to worry about the daily necessities, you don't have to perfunctorily deal with others, let yourself be wronged, or think about the worst. If you find that your husband's family is not good after you get married, it will be difficult.

But things are not absolute.

For example, during the Chinese New Year, if you have a companion, can you rely on each other and have someone to discuss with when you encounter something, right?

You are only in your teens, and you still have a long life ahead. Don't rush to make such a decision.

Think about it, you will live for at least a few decades in the future. In your own home, you can only talk to yourself. No one will tell you when you are happy or sad. Even if you drink a sip of water while lying on the kang, you have to go down to pour it yourself.

Think about it, is this good?"

In the previous life, I was simple and always alone. How did I live at that time?

When nothing happened, I was living a life of luxury, running around the mountains, and playing everywhere. When something happened, there were swords and swords, and it was a close call. Injury was commonplace.

"I know, Third Auntie, I will think about it carefully."

Although she didn't have any lofty ambitions, she went to the countryside with a purpose after all. She just wanted to live a low-key life through this turbulent period. Then, although she was not sure about the future direction, it should be inevitable to go back to Beijing to eat delicious food and drink spicy drinks, and go out to play when she had nothing to do.

She was not a career-oriented person. She had no choice in her previous life. She was born like this, and the burden on her shoulders was destined.

In this life, she just wanted to do whatever she wanted.

While the mother and daughter were talking here, Sun Xiang had already placed a wall of pickled vegetable jars. The simple cucumber twists, small potatoes, and motherwort had all been arranged by Sun Xiang.

"Xiao Jian, I see that you don't have any picky tastes. You have pickled all the ones you want. I will prepare the rest for you. You can try them and see which one you like?"

Jian Jian's eyes lit up immediately.

"Auntie, you are too amazing. In just a moment, all my pickles for the winter have come out."

Sun Xiang herself There are only two children, and they look simple and simple, just like taking care of children.

"What's the big deal? It's not tiring, and it will be done in a short while.

Alas, there are no ducks raised in the village this year. It would be great if there were duck eggs. I tell you, these pickles are nothing. My pickled salted duck eggs are delicious."