Chapter 91 The whole bag is full of food

After eating potato chips, the smell in the room has not yet dispersed. Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin didn't say anything, but Cheng Chao sniffed hard. Seeing the situation, Jian Jian couldn't help but ask, "Have you eaten?" Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin were about to say that they had eaten, but Cheng Chao blurted out, "No," The main thing is that the stomach also made a few noises in response to the scene, and the two adults immediately wanted to get into the ground. "Jian Zhiqing, it's okay, we'll leave soon." The two adults refused desperately, and the naughty child looked at Jian Jian stubbornly. To be honest, Jian Jian is also a child. She really can't figure out what this naughty child who is older than her is thinking. "Well, actually I haven't eaten either. I was baking potato chips on the stove here just now, and I was full by accident. If you don't mind, I'll make some for you?" This is a pure question. She, a child, can eat snacks, but you adults are embarrassed to eat at my place, and this one won't be embarrassed either, right? There was actually another layer on the stove lid, but the bottom fire was not added, it was cooked slowly, and Jiandan's stomach was not empty yet, so it was left.

The two adults were naturally embarrassed, but wasn't there a big naughty child?

The kitchen was small, Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin sat on a small stool, Cheng Chao stood by the door, and Jiandan sat on the edge of the gift kang. In fact, if you don't look at the door in the middle, it was just one space.

Besides, the hardware conditions were here, and in front of the two adults, Jiandan was indeed a child, and there were no outsiders, so he was not so restrained.

Cheng Chao didn't know why, he was extremely relaxed here, and when he heard this, he immediately ran to the stove lid, so bold that he didn't even use a shovel, just picked up a piece and threw it into his mouth.

The next moment, while shouting that it was hot, he was reluctant to spit it out,

"Delicious, delicious,"

Before Lin Zhengde and the others had time to feel embarrassed, the stove lid was halfway down.

"Little educated youth, what did you put in these potato chips? Are they salty or light?"

Even Jian couldn't bear to look at them. Is this a man who can go up the mountain to do tasks independently? He is not wearing any clothes today. Is he afraid of his unruly appearance?

"If you like to eat, you can bake them. There are potatoes next to the stove, the knife is on the edge of the kang, and there is a plate of seasoning next to it."

Cheng Chao is a man who doesn't know what politeness is. He immediately pulled over a small stool and became a barbecue chef wholeheartedly. The two people who were one step away were already stunned.

Lin Zhengde's face was full of helplessness, and Cheng Chao's uncle Cheng Jin covered his face and was too embarrassed to see anyone.

She kept pulling his clothes from behind,

"Xiao Chao, that's enough. This is someone else's place, and we are guests."

"I know, uncle, I know we are guests."

Cheng Jin sighed,

"Then do you remember what we are here for? Do you remember that you have a task later?"

Cheng Chao's hand holding the shovel to lift the noodles froze for a moment, and he slowly turned around,

"We are here to express our gratitude..."

"Yes, to express our gratitude, what are you doing? I haven't returned it yet, and you're embarrassing yourself again?"

Cheng Chao laughed awkwardly,