Chapter 54 Why is this hand still shaking?

Tan Yajun carried her luggage and stood alone beside the ox cart, watching the educated youths having fun. She was not in high spirits, just like an outsider watching the fun.

All the things were put away, and the cart could not accommodate everyone. Chen Jianguo and others looked at it and said,

"Third Master, we will follow the cart and not sit down."

A few of them nodded, but they put all their things on the cart, so it would be convenient to walk lightly.

The old man looked at it. He was reluctant to let the great hero of the village get tired, but the cart was full with a big pot and a circle of things bought by the educated youths and villagers.

Not to mention the educated youths, the villagers could not sit down either, so they simply did not do it.

"Okay, let's just walk, it's easier without carrying things."

The villagers did have some opinions, but when they saw that it was simple things, they immediately held back.

What a joke, just finished eating the wild boar meat that someone else had hunted, and came back to find trouble with them?

If I don't say it, I will definitely be talked about when I go back, and I can't bring myself to do it.

Let's go, are we country people afraid of this?

Lao Tu looked around and noticed another mission target for today, and his tone softened.

"That girl, what's your name?"

He had heard it in the morning, and he was still thinking about it, but he forgot it now.

Everyone at the scene was from Liujiatun, and the only stranger was Tan Yajun. Fortunately, everyone was busy putting things on the car, and the noise was a bit loud, so she came back to her senses.

"Hey, grandpa, my name is Tan Yajun."

"Okay, little Tan educated youth, you see, there is no room on this car, hurry up and put your luggage on, it's quite heavy."

The last three words made her nose sour, and she quickly nodded and agreed,

"Hey!"

After all, she is an old educated youth, and she has saved some belongings over the years, including pots, bowls, bottles, and jars, and a lot of things.

Jian Dan and Li Yanlin Zhaodi, who were close by, also reached out and carried the things to the cart in two moves.

"Okay, let's go after putting the things away."

The villagers put the things away and set off together. This was not the first time, and they were all familiar with it. They would just go back and get the things later.

The educated youth followed the ox cart.

Because of this little pot, the educated youth were so excited that they forgot about eating.

As for the old man, well, he was reluctant to leave in the first place. He always came back hungry every time. He was treated specially after Jian Dan came.

Jian Dan took out a paper bag from the backpack and grabbed a piece of peach cake for each person.

Her itinerary today was almost transparent. She had no chance or time to go to the state-owned restaurant, so it was not easy to cheat.

"Are you hungry? You've been so busy today that you forgot about it. Eat something first. This is what my friend at the supply and marketing cooperative saved for me."