Chapter 178 The feeling of closeness

Big fire, big pot.

It will be done soon.

As soon as the pot lid was lifted, the rich aroma immediately spread from the small kitchen and emanated from the open door. Cheng Chao quickly packed up the firewood in his hand and sent it to the wood room. He walked into the kitchen with his long legs tight, shouting all the way,

"Is it ready? I can smell it?"

"You really have a dog nose!"

The stove pit was extinguished, the dishes were put into a large basin, and the pancakes were shoveled off and put into a small basket. The kitchen was originally small, and the stove could only be used as a table. This was not the first time that Cheng Chao had done this. When he saw that it was almost done, he pushed Jiandan into the inner room,

"Go and rest quickly, we will do the rest by ourselves."

Seeing that there was nothing else, Jiandan went into the house. There were people outside, so it was impossible to sleep, but lying on the kang and talking a few words did not hinder anything.

Jian Wenxiu was shocked. Cheng Chao pushed Jian Jian in, and he went to find a small stool and took the bowl and chopsticks as if he was familiar with the place. He called him like a host.

"Uncle Wen, come and sit down. Can you stand this smell?"

Jian Wenxiu's mouth twitched, but he sat down.

"You are really rude. You come to the girl's house to ask for food and drink. Do you really think you are at home?"

"Uncle Jian, you don't have to be so polite. Cheng Chao's life has been in my hands for many times. We are friends of life and death. Just be casual."

Cheng Chao also shouted.

"That's right. It's our fate.

I tell you, Uncle Wen, as soon as I came here and saw Jian Jian, I felt very relaxed and comfortable. Really, if I didn't know that there was no other bloodline in our Cheng family, I would have thought this was my own sister. Really.

My two brothers from my second uncle's family and I didn't have this feeling."

Jian Wenxiu's eyes condensed, and he looked back at the wall in the middle. Was his feeling not an illusion?

As if asking casually,

"Do you really think so?"

Cheng Chao ate meat in big mouthfuls, speaking vaguely,

"Yeah, I went there on a mission some time ago, and I found a way to go there. Those two guys were too young to play with me, and they just knew how to play."

Jian Wenxiu was speechless, thinking, what can a twenty-something man like you play with two kids who can just walk steadily? Playing the game of "I'll beat you up and make you cry"?

"Little Jian, how did you do this? It smells so good, right?

Wow, after eating this, I'll go back to the cafeteria tomorrow, how can I eat it?"

Keeping this in mind, Jian Wenxiu also wholeheartedly competed with Cheng Chao for food.

Jian's stomach was still full, and he didn't feel sick of the smell. It can only be said that good things are good things, and they never go out of style.

What she cooked was a big pot, a big fish, a plump chicken, a fat rabbit, two pounds of ribs, and a circle of pancakes. The two of them ate everything up. In the end, Cheng Chao cleaned up the kitchen with a bulging belly and washed all the pots and pans.