Chapter 102 I am about to drool

Wang Hongmei's back trembled as she closed the door.

On the first day, less than an hour after arriving, there was chaos. Chen Jianguo's forehead was pounding, and he regretted taking on this mess more and more.

Li Yan was stunned.

"Oh my God, what is this drama?"

Tan Yajun is used to it, so it's not surprising.

Lin Zhaodi looked at the rooms on both sides,

"It doesn't look like they just met. Could it be that they know each other?"

"Maybe. They don't look like they just met. They even said something like "young capitalist lady". It's quite vicious.

Also, did you notice? The two of them were fighting. The three male educated youths and the female educated youth named Tang Cui who came with them didn't come out to stop the fight when they heard the noise. I guess, they must have been fighting all the way."

Li Yan sighed,

"It's so lively all of a sudden. I don't think I'm used to it. Isn't it a bit fast?"

Lin Zhaodi pursed her lips,

"What do you think this is for? And the speed?"

"But from now on, there will probably be no quiet days."

Jiandan didn't care about that. He went home after lunch and took a long nap on the warm kang.

Knowing that dinner would be at the Youths' Home, she could guess the general situation. She ate half of it after a nap. Seeing that it was almost time, she walked over leisurely.

They were close to each other, so they didn't have to follow too many rules. But today, after all, there were outsiders. Jian Dan also wanted to save face. She picked and chose a small pheasant. She had encountered it when she went up the mountain after work a few days ago. It was not fat at all, and it was almost all bones. But with some potatoes, it was considered meat.

She wanted to take only half of it, but after weighing it, it was only two or three pounds. If she cut it in half, it would not be much.

Jian Dan was a little girl who was just sixteen after the Chinese New Year, and she was also an educated youth. It was not bad for her to take out such a dish.

Today, this was the food that several old educated youths took out of their own mouths. Jian Dan was just doing it for the occasion. If she did it again, it would show her true heart. Jian Dan had never been used to such things. It was just that she had not had the opportunity since she came to Liujiatun.

After half an afternoon, I stepped into the Youth Educated Home again, and I immediately felt that it was full of people.

There were movements in the four rooms that I cleaned in the morning. The doors of the two rooms next to it were open and foggy. I knew at a glance that people were living there. There were obvious traces of water splashing in the yard.

Jian Dan ran straight to the female educated youth's room without stopping. When he reached the door, he heard the sound from the backyard. Li Yan and a few others came from behind with their sleeves rolled up. They were very happy to see Jian Dan.

"You came so early?"

"Jian Zhiqing, wait a minute, let's wash our hands and cook." Jian Dan raised the things in his hand.

"Do you still have potatoes? There is no meat in this thing. Can I add some soup for you?"

Chen Jianguo carried firewood into the yard. He looked at the little pheasant and felt that it was very familiar. He put the firewood in the kitchen and came back to stare at it for a while.

"Is this the pheasant from last week? It's not dead yet?"

Jian Dan threw it to him.

"Yes, it has strong vitality. Otherwise, how could it last so long?"

Chen Jianguo took it and weighed it, with a little doubt,

"Why do I feel like it's lighter..."

Jian Jian laughed,

"You can't blame me for that. I have no experience raising chickens. I forgot about it and just remembered it."

Chen Jianguo's voice suddenly rose,

"You haven't fed it yet?"

This shout was not only shouted by the people in the next room, but also by Li Yan and others who had just entered the room to change clothes. They have been familiar with each other for more than half a year, and they are not so polite and restrained when talking.

"If you haven't fed it, then you haven't fed it. This stomach is cleaner."

Li Yan simply came over to take a look,

"Is it really the one from that day? Jian Zhiqing, how did you manage to forget about such a panting thing?"

Several female educated youth heard the voice and stood at the door. Seeing them talking and laughing, they didn't dare to interrupt.

On the other side, the room of the male educated youth was also opened. Lin Dongfang walked over with a smile, "Is there anything I can help with?" The people in the educated youth courtyard had just met each other. The only one who was unfamiliar was Jiandan. When she heard the voice, she looked back, nodded, and then turned back to talk to Li Yan and the others. As a result, Wang Jiancheng and Li Jianye, who followed Lin Dongfang's footsteps, didn't say a word and didn't see their faces. "Just say chicken soup, whether you want it or not." Li Yan agreed without hesitation, "Yes, Tan Zhiqing, you and Zhaodi will cook, I'll go get some potatoes." Among the three people, Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi's cooking skills are still good, and Li Yan is very self-aware. "Okay, by the way, who said they were picking mushrooms that day? Let's go get some too? We still need to put some mushrooms in this pheasant, so that the taste is authentic."

Lin Zhaodi and Li Yan looked at each other,

"Last time, in the village office?"

"That seems to be the daughter-in-law of the village chief, right?"

"It seems so, I'll go ask, if there is, just get some."

Lin Zhaodi said and walked out, Chen Jianguo took the pheasant,

"Li Zhiqing and Tan Zhiqing, you go boil some water, we will be together in a while The men's cleanup can't just look at you to do it, we wait for the ready -made. "This is a bit obvious. Several men's educated youth stood aside and didn't speak. Lin Dongfang first took the words." Yes, Chen Huanqing, we are not familiar with anything at first glance. You came back with Chai He, did you go to pick up the firewood? Can you take us next time? "Chen Jianguo glanced at the face of a few people." Okay, this is no problem. "Looking at the three female educated youths at the door of the room, the sound was slightly raised. A few of us will bring you out, otherwise we are restless when we eat it. "The simple three people who just entered the kitchen glanced at the kitchen quickly," Okay, then I thank Chen Huanqing first. "

Tan Yajun and Li Yan also responded in succession,

"Yes, Jian Zhiqing, put your food aside and take it back later. You prepare the dishes and we prepare the staple food. What else can I say?"

"That's right. Hehe, this time we can drink chicken soup thanks to you. Slurp, just thinking about it makes me salivate."

In fact, this first meal doesn't matter. Although the old educated youth can't have a full meal every day, they have mountain products and wild boar meat from last year. There is no shortage of oil and water in this winter.