Chapter 175 Which is more important, that piece of meat or your life?

Liu Weimin and Liu Aiguo really didn't know what to say at this moment.

If you say it's bad luck, the snake is not poisonous.

If you say it's lucky, you really got bitten.

But this kind of thing can't be supported. It should be criticized. I'm afraid that someone will be jealous and follow suit. This time it may be lucky, but who can guarantee that you will have good luck next time and encounter a non-poisonous snake?

"Nonsense! Outrageous! Is that meat more important, or your life?"

Chen Hongli looked up at Liu Weimin's face and didn't dare to say anything. Wang Hongmei pouted on the side,

"That's right, I chased it well, but you had to come and rob it! Humph, this is retribution!"

"And you!"

Liu Weimin was angry, and talking at this time was like walking into the muzzle of a gun.

"What's wrong? You don't know what you can and can't say anymore?

Where is your consciousness? Do you want me to send you to learn more?"

Wang Hongmei was originally the fastest, and her courage was frightened by the snake just now. After being scolded by Liu Weimin, her face turned pale and her body was shaking.

Seeing this, Liu Weimin sighed and looked around the crowd,

"Everyone wants to eat meat, so don't you have to see if you have the ability to do it first?

Then tell me, if you risk your life for a stutterer, don't you feel aggrieved?

Will you die if you lose that bite of meat?

You are all educated people, can't you tell which is more important?"

Chen Hongli was also scared at this time. What if it was a poisonous snake?

Liu Weimin's voice continued to ring in his ears,

"I'm not trying to scare you. This mountain has been passed down from generation to generation for many years. Over there is the border. No one knows how many poisonous things there are on this mountain. Some years ago, someone went up the mountain and was bitten by a snake. Not to mention the hospital, the person died as soon as he got down the mountain.

The elders all know about this. If you don't believe it, you can go to the village to ask. Why do you think that people would rather be hungry than go inside such a big mountain?

Last year, last spring, the village's big pillar, the son of the second aunt who lives not far from my home, was forced into the mountains. Until now, no one has seen him alive or dead.

Think about it yourself."

Since it's said this, there is also a circle of educated youth around here. After thinking for a while, they continued,

"I I know, some of you must be thinking, how come others can go up the mountain at will, but we can't? Is it discrimination against us educated youth?

I am not afraid to tell you, there are these little things on the mountain, and there are quite a few of them. There are indeed a lot of good things in the mountain.

However, even with the drought last year, no one thought of going into the mountain. There is still hope at the foot of the mountain, but once you enter the mountain, it means you have to gamble everything. No one will take this step until the last step, until there is really no hope.

Think about it, why?

Let's take a step back and say that we are more familiar with this land and this mountain than you are. Guarding such a treasure house, we would rather starve than dare to look at it and dare not go in, and only dare to move around the periphery. Why? There must be a reason, right? "

There was silence.

The villagers thought about Dazhuzi, the drought last year, the suffering they suffered, and the relatives who almost starved to death. After a while, most of them had red eyes.

It's only been a year, and the memory is still fresh.

Jiandan and the others were outside, not trying to squeeze in, just listening quietly.

Jiandan was also thinking about her behavior during this period, whether there was anything out of line or too presumptuous, after all, the persona she wanted to create was lazy, low-key, strong, but growing.

The villagers must have remembered her kindness in the past few years, but it will only fade away over time. Fortunately, relying on the kindness last year, she has already established a firm foothold here. In the future, she just needs to work hard in the direction she set and create the perfect persona in her mind.

Liu Weimin also knew that he was taking advantage of the topic today, but not only the educated youth, but also the villagers, in the past few days of retreating from the mountain, it can be clearly seen that they have become a little arrogant. After only a few days of silence, they thought that the whole mountain had become their own backyard.

Looking at everyone's expressions, the depression in his chest was finally relieved.

Seeing this, Liu Aiguo knew that he had finished speaking. He waited for a few minutes before he stepped forward and said slowly,

"Don't think that I am exaggerating. Let me tell you the truth. If something happens to you in the mountains, no one in the village has the ability to save you, especially in the deep mountains."

Of course, if something really happens, it is definitely impossible not to save you, but if he doesn't delay him from using it to scare the people who are about to fly to the mountains, he will not understand. The situation outside is so serious, and people who go to the countryside certainly have their own reasons and difficulties, but since you are here, you are still not quiet, do you have to let people catch you?

If you have that ability, like Xiao Jian, if others dare to go up the mountain, you can guarantee your own safety, then you can walk around the mountain, and no one will stop you.

But you say that you don't have that ability, but you are still jealous of others. You can scare snakes by catching a pheasant, and you almost scared yourself to death. To put it bluntly, what else can you do? Isn't going up the mountain like this just delivering food?

Seeing that everyone was not as careless as at the beginning, Liu Aiguo softened his tone.

"It's getting late, pack up and get ready to go down the mountain. The harvest this year is good. We discussed it and decided to go back to rest. We will divide the grain and everyone can prepare for the winter.

After a year of hard work, it's time to rest."

For farmers, the best news is grain. Although they know that the grain will be distributed to them sooner or later, they are still very excited when they hear the news, and the sadness just now is swept away.

"We are going to distribute grain? That's great!"

Supported by this excitement, they are not tired on the way back.

A few people followed the big group up every day, but they slipped away halfway and quietly swept away a large circle of things around them. Chestnuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, these are the main products of the mountain. Needless to say, they also collected a lot of pine nuts and even a few melon seeds. They are all wild and wild. If they are not collected, it would be a waste.

The wild grapes, apples, and plums that they had found before were all collected. The two boys were also very capable. They went up and down the mountain several times almost every day. In the end, they went to the secret base and caught several big fish. Then they followed the main group down the mountain.

It's not that they are out of touch with the masses and don't fit in. The main thing is that there are only so many trees in the village, and there are so many people. Even picking up things requires snatching, and it's a competition of hand speed. With that, what can they grab?

So several people agreed that they might as well build a plank road in the open and sneak around them, collect their own things first, and come back to look for them one day. They are now quite good at walking on this mountain. As long as they don't encounter large wild animals, the safety problem can still be overcome.