Chapter 4: Plundering the Family Assets

After a few steps, she came back and dug and dug. Well, she found another box. It was confirmed that this family really liked boxes.

The small bedroom next door should belong to Lin Jianshe. There was a stack of banknotes in the drawer, about 200 yuan. This culprit almost took her life again. She took it without hesitation.

In the closet, there were two military coats, also new. She took it.

There was actually a radio that was almost the same as the new one. Although she didn't like things that others had used, this thing was now a rare and precious item. Even if she didn't need it, it was a great gift to give it to others. She had to take it.

There was nothing in the living room, just a dining table. In the corner, covered with cloth was, oh, a sewing machine!

It seemed that the Lin family was not lying about getting married. I'm afraid they had already found a partner. They prepared two of the three major items. The other party should not be an ordinary person. It had nothing to do with her. Take it!

After sweeping the kitchen, there was no cellar upstairs, and things were piled against the wall. Jiandan picked and chose a casserole, a kitchen knife, a coal stove, and the coal balls in the corner. Finally, she thought about the situation outside and simply took away the big iron pot on the stove.

She didn't know that it was hard to buy. The space in the building was small, and there were not many people in the family area. Wang Hongmei often boasted about it.

She didn't care about that. She picked things mainly for practicality and trouble. If they didn't bother her again, then it would be over. If they came again, she couldn't blame her for being rude.

Strolling back to the hospital, there was a ray of light in the sky, and the hospital was still quiet.

Flipping back to the ward, Jiandan was sober and simply took out the boxes just now. The light was weak just now, but now I saw that they were all made of rosewood.

Maybe it was very safe to hide things. Not to mention the mechanism, there was not even a lock. Jiandan opened it casually and was immediately shocked.

No wonder the weight was wrong, a box full of gold bars was dug out from under the bed.

The one on the wall next to the bed is a box of neatly arranged RMB, 10,000 yuan, and a passbook of 50,000 yuan.

On the contrary, the one under the wardrobe is relatively normal, with 6,000 yuan, and half a box of various bills.

Although it has only been two days, Jiandan has basically figured out the current situation. Workers earn 28 yuan a month, and rice costs 1.3 cents per pound, but only a few people can eat it once during festivals. Under such circumstances, the Lin family can hide tens of thousands of yuan. There is no doubt that it is definitely not theirs. As for where it came from, it's just those few people who raided the house and stole it, but Jiandan only thinks that it has an inseparable relationship with his family. The main thing is that the Lin family is indeed a poor peasant for eight generations, and the only rich people they can get close to are his family.

Thinking of this, she thought of her own home. In a flash, she dug out something from the original owner's memory. It seemed that her family had two courtyards left by the two old men. After all, everyone knew that they had donated their property, and no one dared to touch the courtyards openly for the time being. But thinking about the next few years, she decided to go and take a look.

Soon, it was dawn, and the doctor came to check again. The throat injury could only be treated, and the head was re-bandaged. He was told to eat only liquid food, and then he was discharged from the hospital.

Jiandan walked back slowly. When he met someone who was going to work, he stopped to say hello. It took him nearly an hour to walk a distance of less than ten minutes. Naturally, there was some effect. In addition, the aunts and aunties who were present yesterday spread the word, and almost the entire factory knew about what happened yesterday. Jiandan quietly became famous.

The first thing she did when she got home was to go to her parents' room to find the keys to the two courtyards and collect the family property.

Jian Liye and Su Wenqing were well-off. With Su Wenqing's dowry and Jian Liye's pension, they had 20,000 yuan in cash and a 20,000 yuan passbook, not counting the gold bars and antiques. Jian Liye instantly became a millionaire.

Put the things away and go to the two courtyards first.

When you meet neighbors outside, you greet them openly. The two courtyards are in the open. You are not afraid of being asked, but you are afraid of not being asked.

The two courtyards are in Dongcheng District. It takes almost an hour to walk and rest to get there.

The courtyards have been empty for several years and there is no beauty. She didn't come here for this.

Go straight to the bedroom, move the bed, turn over a floor tile, and there is a pull ring. This was when her grandfather Jian Guowei brought her here to play when she was a child. After walking for a few minutes, she went down the stairs and found a long basement. She remembered that it was directly connected to the basement of her grandfather's courtyard next door. The basement was more than 100 square meters and was full of boxes. She only had one action, which was to collect them.

After collecting the money from one end to the other, grandpa's yard no longer needs to be exposed. The bed was restored to its original state and other unused furniture in the house was collected. Jian Guowei had high requirements for furniture, all of which were made of good wood. It would be a waste if they were destroyed by others.

This place was not close to the factory area, so she simply wrapped herself up and went to the post office to take out the money in the passbook. This was in the capital, which was more convenient. It was hard to say what the situation would be in the future. Anyway, she had a place to put it, and it was more reassuring to put it in cash.

The 50,000 yuan of the Lin family and the 20,000 yuan of her own family were not kept. The post office staff asked about it. This passbook was originally unnamed. Besides, this was the capital.

In ancient times, it was said that a falling stone could produce a sixth-rank official. It was not groundless. It was actually applicable now. Not to mention the dignitaries, there were still many rich people. She simply and smoothly carried a large bag of cash out and put it directly into the space when she arrived at a place where no one was.

Maybe because of going to work and school, there were not many people on the road.

Along the way, Jian Da was thinking about her future. It was not impossible for her to stay, but now the family of her nominal fiancé, the Lin family, was bullying people like this, let alone others. As an orphan, she could not always raise the banner like this.

Another thing is that the image of the two old men, Jian Guowei and Su Yuanshan, was very good in the early stage, so no one has doubted that the property they handed over was not all. Now it's okay, but in two years, when all kinds of monsters and ghosts come out, they want to dig out something from the cracks in the ground. How should she deal with it then? No matter how powerful the force is, in this era, force can only solve part of the problem.

From this point of view, it seems that there is only one way to go, which is to go to the countryside.

For the time being, going to the countryside has only two advantages that are not advantages.

One is that the activity of going to the countryside has just started, and the rural areas are not so resistant to educated youth.

Another thing is that if she takes the initiative, she should be given some preferential treatment, right?

When she looked up, she saw a state-owned restaurant. This was good. She went in excitedly. When she reached the door, she remembered that her throat was injured and she could only eat liquid food. She was so drooling over the aroma of braised pork, but she had to turn around and leave with difficulty.

Opposite was the supply and marketing cooperative!