Chapter 47 This young educated youth has such a high level of awareness

Now, the exchange of cloth pieces is much more harmonious, and there is also negotiation.

"Hey, do you have yellow flowers? See if you can spare some later, I will exchange two pieces with you. I have several pieces here, and I think it's just right to sew a small dress for the child."

"Okay, give it to you. My family is full of little eggs, how can we use such a tender color?"

"Second Aunt, look at these two pieces, they are quite big?"

"Oh, really. Don't say, it's just this big, and three more pieces will be enough to make a pair of pants for your father."

"It's Aunt Bu, I was thinking about it too."

"Hey!"

Liu Aiguo was busy calculating work points nearby so that he could distribute meat according to work points. Hearing this, he was very surprised.

"What's wrong with you? Isn't this all good?"

Liu Weimin was rare deep,

"Ai Brother Guo, we are all grown men in the village, but we are not as good as the little girls in finding things in the mountains. We even rely on others to eat meat. I feel uncomfortable when I think about it. "

"How can you not feel uncomfortable?

People just ignore the wild boars when they come down the mountain?

If they rush into the village, can you stop them or can I?

When the house is broken, the wall collapses, and the weather is getting cold, what should we do?

Or are you counting on us to deal with the wild boars?

Who in the village don't you know?

Not to mention killing wild boars, who can survive when wild boars come? Can you guarantee that?"

After saying that, he waved his hands irritably,

"Do you know what you are doing? You are just being ungrateful, hum!"

When Liu Weimin thought about it, he was happy. Yes, why think about those things? No matter what, this good thing belongs to his village, and this powerful educated youth is also from his village.

The villagers bustling in the yard, smiling brightly, with hope for life on their faces.

"Oh, it's great!"

The bustle of Liujiatun and the faint candlelight of each house lasted until midnight, and then gradually returned to silence.

Knowing that she was going to mail something, Liu Weimin asked someone to deliver the mountain products that were exchanged for cloth yesterday early the next morning. The old man who didn't sleep in the middle of the night was still very energetic.

"Little Jian, the educated youth, thanks to you, every family can add two more clothes for their children.

Knowing that you want mountain products, I specially asked them to take them. Don't worry, uncle personally watched them. They are all good and have been cleaned up.

Look, this bag is hazelnuts, this bag is walnuts, that bag is chestnuts, and that small bag is pine nuts. There are fewer pine nuts this year, so I just give them to you to try. This is the most famous mountain product here.

These melon seeds are grown by their own garden. They are quite good, and there are not many shriveled seeds. You can fry them and keep them as snacks."

"Okay, uncle,"

Jian Jian also wanted to get some original snacks, so here they are.

Liu Weimin now likes everything simple and everything is good.