Chapter 83 Why did he go up the mountain?

Li Yan was crying with joy. She didn't finish the sentence, tears welled up in her eyes.

When she first came down, her vision was still very dark. She had to adapt for a while before she could see the situation clearly.

She was right. It was indeed a trap. It should have been dug by the villagers to catch a pheasant or something. It was not very big.

There was much less snow at the bottom of the cave than outside, and it was all floating on one side. On Li Yan's side, well, there were traces on the snow. She had fallen into the snow. She should have moved from the other side.

On the other side of the snow, there were two men leaning, an old man and a young man. They also fell after the snow, but they were still unconscious. The two men were still tightly huddled together. Well, it seemed that the young man was protecting the old man, but they were both frozen.

There was an upside-down backpack next to it, with a few medicinal herbs scattered in it.

But he was still breathing.

His clothes were messy, and it was hard to tell who he was. Let's leave him to the village chief.

After thinking for a while, Jiandan simply shouted upwards,

"Lin Zhiqing, there are still two people in this trap, go and call the villagers to rescue them."

Stepping over, the grass under the snow squeaked, oh, there were a few bamboo sticks stuck in, not too high, just above the shoe surface, and there was some fresh blood on them.

"Is this your blood? Where is the injury?"

It only took a few seconds to patrol the circle, and Li Yan's nose was red. When she spoke, white steam came out of her mouth and nose.

"It's okay, it's okay. I slid down from above and struggled halfway. The stick pierced my calf and cut a hole.

Alas, this injury is okay, but these cotton pants are stained with blood and the cotton is leaking."

It was so distressed, as if the injury was not on her body, and Jiandan was speechless.

"Can you get up?"

Li Yan held on to the side,

"Yes,"

She was strong, but she still cried out in pain when her feet touched the ground, and the tears that she had just held back suddenly got out of control,

"Oh my god, why does it hurt so much? I, I, I, is my foot broken?"

Jian Jian's medical skills were average, and he tried first aid, but now they were all wearing thick cotton pants, and he couldn't see, and it wouldn't work in this trap.

"Don't use force on your foot, I'll tie it around your waist, let's go up first, and then go down the mountain to see a doctor."

Li Yan jumped two steps with a frown,

"Why am I so unlucky? How long will it take me to get out of bed?"

Jian Jian started to tie the rope,

"Excessive joy brings sorrow!"

Lin Zhaodi agreed and turned around and ran down the mountain. Chen Jianguo and Tan Yajun always knew why she was asked to go.

We will pull people up later. Chen Jianguo, the only male educated youth, will definitely be the main force. As for Tan Yajun, she has been in the village for a short time and has less business together. It is estimated that she may not know many people. Lin Zhaodi is the most suitable person.