Chapter 22 The Commune Calls

Jiandan heard the sound and turned around to see two people jumping up and down. Lin Zhaodi was standing far away.

He shook his head helplessly,

"Do you still want to be gloriously wounded?"

The two people hurriedly lifted it up. This time they cooperated more and finally got to the bottom of the mountain smoothly.

After returning to the Zhiqingyuan, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. They threw the wood and began to rub their wrists.

"Oh, we are finally here. My hands are not my own anymore."

"Okay, you guys pack up by yourselves. I'll send the things back. I have to go to the commune."

"You are going to the commune? Jian Zhiqing, can we go with you?"

Jian Jian stopped.

"You are going too?"

Li Yan and the others looked at each other embarrassedly.

"We counted and found that there are still a lot of small things to buy. There are no seasonings or anything."

Looking at the sky,

"It's noon now, so let's go now? We can get back before dark, and you can cook a good meal in the evening."

"Okay, let's go in and pack up."

"Then I'll go find the third master."

Last time, I wanted to write a letter to Zhu Yan and Chen Hongjun and mail mountain products. Today, someone followed me, so I didn't take it out.

When she arrived at the commune, several people went to the supply and marketing cooperative, so she secretly put the things in the backpack and went to the post office.

Not much, each portion is a few kilograms of chestnuts and hazelnuts. Everyone knows that it is dry, so it is normal that other mountain products are not as good as vegetables.

Seeing that the letter and the parcel were all put away, she thought for a while and decided to call Zhu Yan first.

The phone number Zhu Yan left was the street office, not far from the state-owned restaurant. After a few minutes, she called and heard a familiar voice panting.

When she heard that she wanted scraps of cloth, Zhu Yan was stunned.

"Are you going to make clothes? I'll find you some defective cloth. The scraps are colorful when they are connected."

"Sister Yan, I'm not making clothes. I want to put together something. I don't want good ones. It's a waste.

Please ask for me if there are those scraps of cloth. I don't care. Any material, any color, the more the better. I just mailed you a letter and a parcel, and the money is in the parcel."

From the last ticket exchange transaction, she could see that this girl was not a thing. Who made her like it?

"Okay, no problem. I'll go after lunch and mail it to you as soon as possible.

Why do you want to give me something? I've heard that not much food has been harvested in the countryside."

"Sister Yan, this is what I found in the mountains with the villagers. I also kept a lot for myself. Let you try it."

The village chief said that the sweet potatoes and potatoes harvested are just enough to pay the public grain.

From this point of view, it may be a difficult task to go up the mountain next time.