Chapter 11 Forgot the lid

Jian Dan was carrying a large iron pot. Although it was not too heavy, it was very uncomfortable to hold it with her arms propped up. Seeing the ox cart in front of her, she was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but suddenly she saw something wrong. Hmm? It turned around?

So, this scene appeared on the street. The ox cart was running forward, and the old man driving the cart kept looking back, as if he was afraid that someone would catch up with him.

Behind the ox cart, a large iron pot followed closely, and a hand was stretched out from time to time. The old man driving the cart in front was even more pale, and he tightly protected the bag on the cart.

When they ran out of the street, the old man felt vaguely that the voice just now was a little familiar. When he listened again, he thought, wow, isn't this his own person?

Jian Dan was depressed. She ran so far with the pot on her head. She was not tired at first, but now her arms were sore.

"Hey, Xiao Jiandan, you're so covered up that I can only see your feet. I thought you were here to steal food, haha."

After helping Jiandan put all the things in the car, he finally reacted and whispered,

"You actually bought a big iron pot?"

The look in his eyes was very fiery.

Jiandan probably knew that supplies were in short supply at the moment, so he didn't dare to say anything shamelessly.

"I was lucky to get there. This was the only one left in the supply and marketing cooperative. The comrades who went in two minutes later than me didn't get it. It's because you drove fast, Uncle San. Otherwise, I would have fallen behind them, and I would have been miserable."

The old ox walked back slowly.

Jiandan leaned on the grain bag.

"Oh, I forgot the pot lid, Uncle San, is there anyone in the village who can make a wooden pot lid?"

"Why not? Your uncle Guangming can make it."

Jiandan really didn't know.

"Really, that's great, Uncle San.

I need a door, and it seems that I also need to make a cupboard, a washbasin rack, and a wardrobe.

Oh, thinking about it, it seems that I have to buy a lot of small things, such as kang mats, brooms, and brushes. Curtains and pot forks for the kitchen.

I also need to make a kang table, a dining table, stools, and two small stools,"

As he was talking, he was shocked. He sat up straight and counted on his fingers,

"I remember that I moved my family here, why do I need to buy so many things?"

This confused expression made the old man laugh.

"Life is just a mess. Don't people say that a broken home is worth a fortune?"

Jian Jian wailed, "Why are there so many things? I still have to collect firewood. By the way, Third Master, has the person who went into the mountains come out?"

The old man's expression suddenly became bad,

"I have searched everywhere outside for five or six days, but there is no news at all. I am afraid that he has already entered the mountains,"

He shook his head, afraid that he was in danger.

"Last summer, the old hunter went into the mountains and never came out. Zhuzi is a filial son, but he has a miserable life, with a mother like that. My second sister-in-law, hey, you will know later."

Jian Jian got interested when he heard this, and hurried over.

"Don't talk about it later, Third Master, tell me, so I can pay more attention."

"Humph, you just want to listen to the fun, it's nothing, Zhuzi is a good person, his mother only cares about her nephew, and she gave away all the good things, so,"

"So, Zhuzi, uncle, became a slave to you. "Yes, that's it. Her nephew is not from our village, but from the neighboring Liujiatun." "Hmm?" Liujiatun seemed to be an unspeakable tacit understanding between the three of them who had experienced something together. The old man nodded in response. "Yes, it's the Liujiatun you thought of." "But, isn't that a wealthy village? Did you get the relief in the wrong direction?" "Haha, it has nothing to do with relief. She just thinks her brother and nephew need her, and they can't live without her." Huh? I understand. Voldemort exists in every era. "Then this Uncle Zhuzi is really pitiful." Talking and laughing, it was three o'clock in the afternoon when I saw the village from afar. As soon as I entered the village, I was shocked. It was still a mess when I came out in the morning. Now the wall is up? A group of people do all kinds of things, but no one is idle, they are working hard. "Fellow villagers, are you working so fast?"

Uncle Liu San took a look,

"You want to finish the work quickly and get the food. Almost every family is out of food. When you hear that there is food, why don't you work hard?"

The village chief came out of the yard and saw the ox cart. Then, he saw the bags on the ox cart. He felt that his eyes lit up instantly.

"Are you back? It's a good time to come and see. If you have any opinions, you can still do it."

The ox cart didn't stop. It turned right and passed by.

When you look closely, the wall is made of mud, but stones should have been placed inside first. It should be two meters high, leaving a place for the gate.

The yard is not very big, and the house is half in the front and half in the back. It is the kind that doesn't stand out no matter how you look at it.

The house was almost cleaned up. The kang, shelf, and stove she requested were all completed. When she entered the inner room, she was stunned by the heat.

"Oh my God, Uncle Village Chief, who is this? How can you be so considerate? The kang is almost dry? Can I move in tomorrow?"

It was August, watching the fire burning and the kang drying up while working, the heat and humidity were not pleasant.

The village chief wanted to say that you were anxious to live in, and they were anxious to get food, but fortunately they had the same goal.

"It will be almost done tonight. When will you bring a pot back? Then ask them to wipe it tightly for you to avoid smoke."

Pot?

"Wait a minute,"

A minute later, the workers saw the little girl's small body, carrying a huge pot, and were stunned. The village chief quickly reacted,

"Come over and take it. Oh, you are afraid that you won't grow taller."

Jian Jian looked down at herself. She was at most 1.5 meters tall. She had to grow taller. Not to mention the 1.7 meters tall in her previous life, she had to break the basic line of 1.6 meters. She didn't want to be a shorty.

"Nonsense, I'm still growing."

She carefully put the pot on and smoothed it with mud, so that smoke wouldn't rise when burning.

After the villager finished, he stared at the stove with reluctance. The village chief pretended not to see it. Jian Jian went out and then he confronted the man,

"Be a little promising. Is it worth it to have an iron pot?"

In fact, he was also jealous. Half of the families in the village didn't have big pots. They all used small pots, clay pots and the like. But it was not nice for an adult to stare at other people's children's things.

After unloading the things at the village chief's house, I followed Uncle Liu to his house to order things. After deciding to deliver them to the new house tomorrow, I left with satisfaction. Uncle Liu tied up the cow and called his grandchildren. "Look, what's here, grandpa?" The two children were also skinny, staring at the oil paper package with bright eyes. They opened it layer by layer, and the fragrance with residual warmth immediately floated in the yard. "It's a big pancake, grandpa!" Uncle Liu's face was full of wrinkles, "Yes, it's a big pancake, come, half for each person," "Yeah, there's stuffing!" "It's a vegetable bun, a delicious vegetable bun!" Uncle Liu was also stunned.