Chapter 32 Nephew Jingui

"We don't know what Second Aunt is thinking. Why is her own son not as valuable as her nephew from her mother's side?

Whenever she has something, she thinks of her nephew. She gives him food and cloth. Even when Zhuzi finally makes something, she takes it back eagerly. How many times has this happened? No matter how close you are, you can't be so arrogant?"

"How can Zhuzi be close to such a mother? Sister-in-law, when we pass by that door, we often see Second Aunt beating and scolding Zhuzi. We all know everything about her. Those who don't know will definitely think she is a stepmother.

Don't even mention food. Even if she is idle for a while, Second Aunt will throw and beat him, saying that he is lazy and eats for free. She will scold him until he can't stand it and hides away."

A young wife next to him also came over,

"Sister-in-law "My dear children, are you talking about Zhuzi brother from the second aunt's family?"

Wang Guihua looked at it and said,

"Erdan's wife,"

"Sister-in-law, I heard you talking about his family.

Hey, this is nothing, it's almost the same thing every day. Sometimes when she brings back less things, she scolds Zhuzi brother for stealing. When she is unhappy, she takes out firewood from the stove and hits Zhuzi brother, and there are sparks.

Tsk tsk, at the beginning, my mother-in-law couldn't stand it and said a few words, but she turned around and hit Zhuzi brother even harder, so that my mother-in-law didn't dare to say anything.

Whenever someone said anything, she would say, this is my own son, I can beat him however I want, and if anyone can't stand it, take him to your home?"

Don't say it, Erdan's wife learned it quite vividly, but the content is not very pleasing.

"But this time, it shouldn't be because of food. A few days before Zhuzi went missing, Erdan and I were gardening by the cane, and we heard that Second Aunt seemed to want to find a wife for Zhuzi, saying, saying..."

Not only Wang Guihua and Sun Xiang, but also several people nearby who were attracted were curious,

"Go ahead, why are you still hesitating?"

"That's right, hurry up and tell me, there's nothing wrong with a mother telling her son about a wife, what can't she say?"

"Yeah, didn't you realize Second Aunt is good at this? She can't even eat, but she's still thinking about finding a wife for her son?"

Erdan's wife quickly stopped him,

" What are you thinking? Second Aunt treats her son like that all the time. You are so stupid, but you know something is wrong, right? "

"My Erdan and Zhuzi have always been good friends. My mother-in-law doesn't let us tell others, saying that it is not good for Erzhu.

Hey, you all guessed wrong.

The second aunt wants to tell Zhuzi about a girl from her mother's village,"

"Is this normal?"

Now most marriages are between nearby villages.

"What's wrong? Is the girl not good? Or is her family not good?"

Jiandan was also listening attentively not far away. Now she is worried all day and doesn't even have gossip.

It's not easy to listen to one thing, but you have to listen to it completely.

"It's not bad, it's,"

"What is it?"

Erdan's wife is now surrounded by a circle of people. The more people there are, the less she dares to say it, and she also regrets talking about it.

Wang Guifen glared at the group of people who were watching the fun and turned around to comfort her, "Erdan's wife, think about it, now Zhuzi's life and death are unknown, what you said might help the village find him, right? Then you said that you get along well with your Erdan, so if he is really found, your Erdan will be happy, right?" This is the reason, Erdan's wife thought about it again, and still lowered her voice, "Sister-in-law, I tell you, you must not tell anyone, otherwise, my second aunt will go to my house to make trouble for my mother-in-law." This has come to the final step, naturally no one will refuse, not only Wang Guifen, Sun Xiang, but also the people around them They all agreed,

"Don't worry, no one will go back and tell lies."

"Erdan's wife, just tell me."

Erdan's wife made up her mind, looked around at the people around her, and finally came to Wang Guihua in embarrassment,

"Sister-in-law, Second Aunt wants Brother Zhuzi to talk about a wife, but that wife is from her mother's family, and, and, she's already pregnant by her nephew!"

The scene was silent for three seconds, and then it exploded,

"What? Did I hear it wrong?"

"No, it's like this."

"Is this a mother letting her son be a cuckold?"

After she said it, Erdan's wife didn't hide it anymore. ,

"Second Aunt said that the seeds of the Liu family were not good, but those of her mother's family were good. It was a great blessing that they were willing to let Brother Erzhu be the father directly. Let him thank his cousin.

In the future, if there are any good things, send them diligently. Otherwise, when he gets them, if the child's biological father does not let the child take care of him in his old age, he will have nowhere to cry.

Then Brother Erzhu asked her, am I your child?

Second Aunt said, if you were not my child, how could I give you this good thing? Picking up a son for nothing, what a blessing!

Then Brother Erzhu said no, and then Second Aunt got angry and started beating him again. Erdan and I left quickly for fear of being discovered.

Then next During those few days, I went to the river to fetch water every day and came back to water the fields. I was so busy that I didn't notice it.

Then after three or five days, Erdan said he would go to the mountains to look for Zhuzi brother to see if there were any wild vegetables, but he didn't find any.

When he asked his second aunt, she still said that he was unfilial and didn't worry. Erdan also thought that he might have gone into the mountains, but he didn't come back for several days.

Later, everyone knew that Zhuzi brother had gone into the mountains and didn't come out. "

Jiandan was also very sad to hear it. This brother-supporting demon exists in every era. As long as she has no bottom line, it is others who are uncomfortable. What if it's her own son? He still has to give way.

"Zhuzi is pitiful for having such a mother. Do you think he can survive?"

"There are not only wild beasts in the deep mountains and old forests, but also poisonous snakes, mosquitoes and so on. Besides, eating, drinking, defecating and urinating are not easy."

"In fact, if you ask me, being a wild man in the mountains is better than staying at home."

"But it's true. His place is not like a home. He works so hard outside and gives it to others. Who wouldn't think about it?"

"For so many years, Zhuzi didn't say anything. Second Aunt asked him to do it. Whatever you do. "

An older sister-in-law sighed as she pulled the vines on the ground,

"Now that you mention it, I remember, is Zhuzi twenty this year?"

Several people looked at each other and counted on their fingers,

"It seems so?"

"Almost, my Erdan turned twenty after the Chinese New Year, and Zhuzi is one year older than him."

After asking this, Wang Guihua suddenly remembered,

"Old sister-in-law, what do you mean?"

"Calculate, is it about the same time?"