Chapter 115: Hitting a wall

But Jiandan was quite sociable today. Coincidentally, he was assigned to work very close to Li Yan in the morning, so they naturally got together after work. The girls were immediately happy again, and Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang followed a few steps behind.

Wang Hongmei saw this and couldn't help but mock him again,

"You flatter me all day long, as if I have something good to give you to eat."

They already knew that Jiandan had raised a few dogs, and they couldn't stand it. They themselves couldn't eat enough. As educated youth, how could Jiandan eat comfortably and raise dogs so freely?

Tang Cui couldn't help it either.

"Don't say that. Even if Zhiqing Jian has food, he has to feed the dogs first. Have you forgotten that Zhiqing Jian has several dogs?"

"Oh, I really forgot. So, you are not even as good as dogs? Haha!"

"Now that you put it that way, it's true. Why do you think they are trying to please others?

What's the benefit? Why do they raise dogs for others?

Haha!"

"Who knows? There is obviously room in the Zhiqing courtyard, but they still have to move out. Isn't this a typical way to destroy the unity of the Zhiqing? Hedonism! Capitalism!"

Several people didn't intend to pay attention to them. Seeing that they were getting more and more excessive, the faces of several female Zhiqings darkened. Jian Jian rushed over without saying a word and slapped Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui in the face with two slaps. Her eyes were like ice chips in the cold winter, which made the two people who wanted to scream silent.

Seeing Jian Jian's face as cold as ice, she couldn't say anything.

"Why, you don't want this mouth anymore? Don't you know what to say and what not to say?

Pleasure? Status?

Are you mocking the inequality of our friendly solidarity? Or do you envy the hedonistic life of being flattered and served? If you really want it, I can fulfill your wish.

I tell you, getting something for nothing is hedonism, and extravagance and waste, and encroaching on the fruits of the labor of the working people, is capitalism.

But we are all eight generations of poor peasants, with good roots. We went to the border villages with enthusiasm to build the countryside, not to be insulted by you.

What's wrong with living by myself? I am determined to build Rural area, this house is proof that I am rooted in the countryside, and I just move out so that I don't occupy the resources of the Youth Home. I keep a dog to protect my life and safety, to be self-reliant, and not to cause trouble to the organization. Shouldn't I be praised?

My father is a revolutionary martyr, and I am a descendant of a martyr, and I am still a minor.

What punishment will you give me if I go to the Public Security Bureau or the Youth Office and find no evidence, insulting the descendants of martyrs, and causing serious physical and mental harm to minors?

Record a serious demerit, or go directly to the farm? "

When Jiandan talked about hedonism, Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui were stunned.

God knows, they were just complaining and wanted to cause trouble for others. They didn't expect Jiandan to be so serious and make a fuss. They didn't expect that Jiandan was actually a descendant of a martyr!

They were scared, completely scared!

Not only the two of them, but also Su Hong, who was two steps away from them, and Li Jianye and Wang Jiancheng, who were following closely behind, were also scared.

Even Li Yan and Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang were dumbfounded. Wang Hongmei was a chatterbox, and Tang Cui also liked to say some weird and weird things. They often ignored them and never expected Jian Jian to get angry on the spot.

Li Yan and other old educated youths quickly reacted. They knew a little about Jian Jian's ability. That is to say, how could a person who could kill a wild boar with a machete have a good temper?

After getting familiar with the villagers, these new educated youths also saw that Jian Jian's living conditions were relatively good. Recently, Li Jianye and Wang Jiancheng, who looked honest, would ask about Jian Jian's news from time to time, intentionally or unintentionally. Several female educated youths also often said some specious words. They had heard the familiar villagers say it several times.

They also guessed that Jian Jian wanted to intimidate, so the old educated youths did not speak to dissuade him.

Wang Hongmei was so scared that her face turned pale, and she looked at Jian Jian and couldn't say a word.

Tang Cui was even more, pinching her hands together and trembling.

Li Jianye wanted to say something, but when he met Jian Dan's wolf-like eyes, he shuddered and his mind went blank.

Lin Dongfang, who was walking with Chen Jianguo, had no intention of dissuading him. He lowered his head and even had a smile on his lips.

It was just that Jian Dan was talking to him and happened to meet him. Jian Dan felt it was troublesome, so he took the opportunity to shock him. He didn't think much about it. He looked around and saw that the effect was not rough. Jian Dan was ready to withdraw.

After thinking about it, he left another sentence,

"I don't want to cause trouble, but if it really happens to me, I'm not afraid. I just don't know if you can afford it?"

The eyes of Li Yan and others made Jian Dan feel a little proud. The little stars in his eyes were too obvious. Even the usually quiet Lin Zhaodi was full of envy, and Tan Yajun said she wanted to learn from her.

After being praised and dizzy, she returned home and welcomed a few soft little dumplings. They were auspicious and lucky. Good things were not eaten in vain. They would run all over the yard in a few days.

After adding food and water to them, Jiandan had time to go into the house and think about her own stomach.

It was hot at noon. Although it was not summer yet, people were very hot.

After taking care of the dog, she was even more lazy to move. She simply took the warm water from the sun to wash up. She felt refreshed and found a big bowl of cold noodles from the base, paired with authentic braised beef. How good was it? A high-end lunch to relieve the heat.

After the meal, she had a half-town cold watermelon. Jiandan immediately felt that the hard work of the morning was worth it.

It was hot and the lunch break was long. With someone to watch the house, Jiandan didn't even need to lock the door when taking a nap.

The kang was not heated, but still cold. The wind coming in from the window was warm. She fell asleep almost with her eyes closed while lying on the kang.

In the Youth Courtyard, Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui, who had just returned, were very unwilling to give up. They kept cursing Jiandan, but they didn't dare to speak loudly when they met the old Youth's eyes. Su Hong smiled stiffly.

Humph, cowardly and pretending, kicking the iron plate, right?

The new Youths ate quietly for the first time. No one spoke, lowered their eyebrows and eyes, and there was only the crisp sound of bowls and chopsticks colliding on the table.

Li Yan and others squeezed on the kang, hiding under the window to watch secretly, and occasionally let out a deliberately suppressed laughter,

"I told you to be arrogant, chatterboxes, and say anything."

"That's right, Tang Cui always speaks in a weird tone, oh, seeing them get humiliated, I feel so relieved."

In the end, Chen Jianguo, who couldn't wait any longer, came out and called them, so that they could have lunch.

People with the same frequency can share happiness. Every glance at each other during the meal was with a smile, which was the most obvious expression.