Chapter 133 Help your sister taste whether it is sweet or not

A family could raise five chickens at most, and one educated youth could raise two. Besides being simple, they were all people who lived a simple life, so they didn't miss this opportunity. Just as new educated youth came, the four old educated youth discussed and decided to raise all the chickens together. They asked Liu Guangming to build a long chicken coop. In order to avoid being bitten by the elusive little animals at night, they also left a section of the legs so that they were not close to the ground.

Four people, eight chickens, now they have grown to half their size, but they are not crowded. Several people divided the work, the female educated youth fed the chickens, and Chen Jianguo was responsible for cleaning, which was quite clean.

The new educated youths were not willing to lag behind. Except for Lin Dongfang, who exchanged two chickens for each other, they had never worked hard before, so how could they do this? They learned from the old educated youth and built a cage.

But after all, they didn't know anything. They just fed the old educated youth and didn't clean up. There were ten chicks, but only two were left in a short time. They were so thin and dry. It looked like they had to be patient and wait for eggs.

When it came to the chickens she raised, Li Yan couldn't close her mouth.

"Jian Zhiqing, our chicks are growing fast. I think they will lay eggs soon."

At this time, they no longer worried about whether to eat or sell eggs. After all, the bank under the chicken's buttocks has been an old saying for many years, and almost every family has gone through this, and no one thinks it's wrong.

"Really? Then you should feed them well and try to eat the eggs you raised by yourself during the New Year."

Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun were speechless. Since raising the chicks, Li Yan has been showing off a lot. However, their chicks are really good. Not only have they survived tenaciously, but they are also much fatter than the two chicks raised by the new educated youth.

They were almost caught at the same time, and their starting line was similar, which was because they were not fed carefully.

Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Tan Yajun, Chen Jianguo, plus Lin Dongfang who just joined today, plus Jiandan, six people. The meat that Lin Dongfang brought was made into braised pork, but a lot of potatoes were put in it.

Jiandan fried the eggs he brought directly, and added two scallions to enhance the flavor.

In addition, the eggplants, cucumbers, and peppers from Li Yan's garden were all harvested, and they also made up a table.

Jiandan did not express any opinion on Lin Dongfang's joining. After all, she did not live here, and it was impossible for her to come here to eat together. After dinner, she said goodbye to Li Yan and the others, and then she strolled back, muttering to herself that there were many male educated youth here, and she had to pay more attention when she came here in the future.

At the door of the house, Hu Zi and a group of children were running in one direction. Jian Dan called Hu Zi,

"Where are you going to play? Have you eaten?"

There were about twelve or thirteen children in the group. After a quick glance, she only recognized Heidan. Some of the others looked familiar, but she couldn't put their names together.

"Sister Jian, let's go to the river to play."

Jian Dan frowned. Yes, at that time, every family had a policy of letting their children run wild, and they didn't pay attention to safety awareness. It seemed that someone had heard that several people drowned in the village every year.