Chapter 44 What did they see?

The five or six young soldiers in front were obviously a little nervous. One of them was obviously a big one and shouted to the one near the village entrance, "Linzi, go and meet the commander." Linzi was obviously reluctant to leave them behind, and was thinking about the person coming. He was a little hesitant. While he was hesitating, the wild boar rushed over. Well, he couldn't leave. Several people rushed towards the big one at the same time. The leader in front started fighting, and the remaining half-grown ones ran around nearby. People have concerns and are afraid of hitting the people next to them, but the wild boar doesn't care about that. Relying on its huge body, it can cause a lot of impact on people. Those with thin bodies can be knocked away ten meters on the spot. It is also thick-skinned. The soldiers came here temporarily and brought weapons, but they can't use blades at this time. But this is a village, and they can't shoot. The only two weapons on her body were daggers for self-defense. They were short and only suitable for close combat. They were neither far nor close. They didn't hurt the wild boar, just a small scratch, and even a little bleeding. She couldn't gain the upper hand for a while.

Jiandan was holding a machete in her hand. When the fight started, she didn't fall behind. She went straight to the wild boar that rushed to the front. At this time, don't say that you should keep a low profile. If the wild boar really entered the village, casualties would be inevitable. Liujiatun was also famous. She had just killed one in the morning. It was just right to make a wave of popularity.

She had just finished eating in the base. She was full of strength, so she didn't hesitate. This first one must make a good start. The wild boar that rushed over only saw that this human was thin and small, and didn't know that this was the first one it took the initiative to kill.

Jiandan didn't play any tricks. She learned life-saving and life-threatening moves. A second before the wild boar rushed in front of her, she stepped lightly on the earth wall next to her, jumped into the air, and chopped down with the machete in her hand. It was still a fragile neck. With a crisp sound of broken bones and the wild boar's scream, a stream of warm blood gushed out, and then the strong body that was still running fell heavily to the ground, twitching instinctively.

The people and wild boars who were fighting in front seemed to feel a little vibration of the ground, paused for a while, and then fought again.

The wild boars that followed behind saw their companions being killed, and they instinctively wanted to retreat, but their running bodies could not stop, and stimulated by the bright red blood, they turned in the direction and rushed straight towards Jiandan.

"Damn it!"

Jiandan just stopped to take a breath and cursed.

The people over there can't be relied on, and the support has not come yet, so, cheat!

Taking advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention to this side, she took out a small electric baton from her pocket. Well, it was specially developed by someone in her previous life for self-defense. It is more than three levels stronger than ordinary electric batons. She didn't have the opportunity to use it in her previous life. She never thought that the first time it was used, it would be used on a wild boar.

"Hey, this honor actually fell on you."

The wild boar is huge, powerful, and has hard fur. It can be said that the weak point of the whole body is the neck, which is between the eyes, that is, the bridge of the nose.

Simple is not that delicate. She would never think of using clever strength if she could use brute force.

However, looking at the clothes she just changed, and thinking about the blood sprayed all over her body in the morning, she felt a little disgusted.

With both hands, she quickly wrapped the electric baton around the wooden handle of the machete, ensuring that the power generation part of the electric baton and the metal part of the machete were tightly connected. She weighed it and felt that it was quite solid.

The wild boar in front of her was also approaching. She turned on the switch of the electric baton with a smirk on her face, and moved away before it came. She only used half of her strength to cut the wild boar. The wound was not deep, and she heard the wild boar's struggle several times more tragic than before.

Several young soldiers fought with the wild boar in front of them while listening to the abnormal screams of the wild boar behind them. They had a bad premonition that the wild boar in front of them seemed to be stimulated and more difficult to deal with. They were unable to deal with it. Not to mention defeating it, even a distraction could cost them their lives.

"Lin Zi, be careful!"

The man called Lin Zi was a little exhausted. He watched the wild boar's fangs enlarge in front of him, getting closer and closer. He couldn't even lift his arms. For a moment, he felt a sense of despair. The last thought was, didn't he die on the battlefield, but died in the mouth of a wild boar. Wasn't it a bit cowardly?

Then, in a trance, he saw a figure appearing from behind the wild boar, with a big machete slashing at the wild boar's neck. The wild boar in front of him screamed and raised his head, gave up on him, and turned around to struggle desperately.

He collapsed on the ground with weak hands and feet, feeling that he had just walked through the gates of hell, as if the hands of the Black and White Impermanence were holding his arms, and he was about to be dragged in, but was dragged back again.

The garrison was happily killing pigs. Lin Zhengde was going crazy when he heard that the wild boar had come down the mountain again. His first reaction was that he should not have come back.

He brought people here in a hurry, thinking that it would be a life-and-death struggle, but what did they see?

There were many wild boars lying on the ground in various postures. The few near the village were relatively clean. They looked intact on their bodies, without those messy marks and bloodstains. The bloodstains on the ground were also neat, and they should have been killed with one knife.

On the other side, right next to the foot of the mountain, there were also several wild boars lying on the ground, but the scene could be described as horrible.

Needless to say, there was no good place on the wild boars. Some places were obviously scratched by daggers, but the number was quite spectacular, densely intertwined in all directions. Two of them did not have obvious major injuries, but their necks were soft and twisted in strange postures.

There were also several necks with deep wounds that could be seen to the bone.

As for his soldiers, they were not leaning on the ground without any grace, sitting slumped, with a look of surviving a disaster, wrinkles and blood on their clothes, and their hands and faces exposed were not intact. One could imagine the battle just now.

In the direction of the village, Liu Weimin and the men in the village were rushing over.

The two parties arrived at the scene almost one after another, and the shock of meeting each other was naturally needless to say.

Lin Zhengde went to see his soldiers, and Liu Weimin went to look for him immediately.

"Where is Xiao Jian Zhiqing? Go find him! Xiao Jian Zhiqing!"

He saw the scene in the morning. The wild boar that was killed with one knife was obviously killed by Xiao Jian Zhiqing. The words of Lin Zi and others confirmed this.

"Captain, I was just a little short. If the young educated youth hadn't come in time, I would have died in the wild boar's mouth."