Chapter 121 Ding Ding Ding...Ding, look

When he came over to take a look, Liu Weimin couldn't help but sigh in surprise.

"Why is it this kid again?"

The person next to him asked,

"Village chief, do you know this guy? Why didn't I notice him? Which village is he from?"

"Did he come up to hunt? He has a lot of injuries on his body. He has only walked a short distance. Look at the sweat on his head. I guess it's all from the pain. He didn't say a word."

That's right. Cheng Chao, who was still half-dazed on the road, fainted again after the person under him stepped onto the flat ground.

Jian Jian sighed again,

"Uncle, let's go down the mountain and find a doctor for him first. His injuries are quite serious. He had a fever when I went there. His body was inflamed. We need to take a good look."

Liu Weimin looked at her and understood.

"Okay, let's go down the mountain first and send the person to Jian... send her to my house."

I was just thinking of sending her to Jian's house out of habit, but suddenly I realized something was wrong. Last time, there was no choice, but this time, we were going down the mountain openly. Who else in the village could we go to? We had to go to her house. Isn't this asking for trouble?

"Oh, okay!"

The two people who stayed upstairs just now took over and took the person over. The two people shook their hands and saw a backpack on the side. They knew it as soon as they thought about it,

"Jian Zhiqing, this is your and Li Zhiqing's backpack, right?"

Ah, Li Yan went down the mountain to wait for someone, and Jian almost forgot that they still had a backpack.

I hurried over to take it,

"Ah, yes, Li Zhiqing and I came up to dig wild vegetables, and I forgot about it because of the interruption."

Jian went to take it, and the man directly picked up one and carried it on his back, and the other person also took the other one over.

"Okay, let's go."

Jian Jian had just taken two steps and stretched out his hand, then froze there.

"I,"

"Let them carry it, they won't be tired, come and tell me what happened?"

"Ah,"

Jian Jian didn't worry about the backpack, it would save him some energy if someone carried it.

Lifting his legs to catch up with Liu Weimin, he told him about the situation just now. Liu Weimin looked at the kid busying around and laughed,

"Not bad, it's a bit useful."

"Of course, they are amazing, I'll rely on them to protect me in the future."

The garrison was still not close to the village. Liu Jianshe ran his legs off, and it was impossible for him to bring the people back before they went down the mountain, so the wounded were sent directly to Liu Weimin's home. Knowing that they would leave at night, Wang Guihua didn't say anything, and even asked her daughter-in-law to boil water for them.

Old Chen was invited again, but Jiandan didn't care. He met up with Li Yan at the foot of the mountain. The two took back their backpacks and prepared to go back to their own homes. This day, it was not good to be too exciting, it would waste brain cells.

Jiandan did what he said, and cooked the meat as soon as he got home. No matter what, these few were the heroes of today.

The food for the dogs was not cooked very finely. It was cooked, deboned, and chopped. The cubs were still young, and they were afraid that their stomachs would not adapt, so they were directly mixed into the porridge. The remaining meat and bones were all black.