Chapter 151 I really didn't think so much just now

Lin Dongfang looked at Chen Jianguo strangely, and said in a very proud tone,

"That's impossible. I tell you, both families love her, and I am just a weed.

But there is only one thing I can do better than her. Hehe, I was born before her, so she can only be my younger brother."

Now, not only Chen Jianguo, but also Jiandan, Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, and Tan Yajun all looked at him like an idiot. Does this guy really have emotional intelligence? It can't be negative, right?

Several girls looked at each other and thought it was possible.

Chen Jianguo was choked directly, and it was incredible.

"Do you think what I told you is about who will be the eldest brother?"

It should be said that Lin Dongfang's appearance is good, a handsome young man, and even his expression with wide eyes at this time is very pleasing to the eye.

"What else? What else could be the problem?"

Chen Jianguo stared at him for half a minute, his shoulders drooping heavily, Li Yan laughed on the side,

"Why are you beating around the bush with him? He doesn't understand, just tell him directly?"

Lin Dongfang looked at this and that, and felt that it was not a good thing, and his heart was lifted,

"What are you talking about? Are you hiding something from me?"

Chen Jianguo was immediately furious.

After sitting on the ground for a long time to calm down, he lifted up the small stool and sat down. He held Lin Dongfang's arm tightly with both hands and asked seriously, "Besides being brothers, can't you think of other relationships? Have you ever thought that if someone doesn't want to be a brother with you, is it possible that she wants to develop a revolutionary friendship with you and become a revolutionary partner with you?" "Impossible! Two years ago, my mother said that she would be my daughter-in-law, but she looked at me and ran away. Doesn't that mean she doesn't agree?" Just a few people are simply amazing. Chen Jianguo, this careless person, doesn't know what to say. He can't understand what they say, and can't read the eyes. He doesn't understand the thoughts of girls at all. How did this man grow up to this age? "I'm really sympathetic, your mother, she has been too hard these years." Simply and curious, "You have no time to get rid of this mouth? Impossible?" "It is really easy to get rid of one like this." Well, I really didn't look at it. Simply ask, "Then why are you saying that it is impossible to say so simply?" Seeing a few people next to it, it was impressive. Really, it was not easy to say that it was a tendon or extraordinary. It was really difficult to touch. At least, for so many years, I touched such a novel. Before the township, I liked to read a novel. I also liked to listen to a opera in the factory. I like fantasy. Looking at the people in front of them, I couldn't help thinking of the characters in the story. Comparing them, it seems that this one is more powerful, selective, and can't understand only this one person.

"Does he have no feelings?"

"No, then how can it be abnormal for him to get along with us? He knows everything."

Chen Jianguo was tired,

"Brother, girls' minds are different from ours. Just say, if they look at you and run away, is it possible that they are shy?

Talking to you softly, can it also be shy?

Your mother beats you, your brother scolds you, is it because you don't understand and make them unhappy, and they are disappointed with you?"

Lin Dongfang was stunned, shy? That crazy girl, is it possible?

Chen Jianguo shook his head helplessly,

"You are really amazing. You broke my heart, didn't you?"

Several girls cheered on the side,

"If you ask me, what Lin's brother said is right. For him, being single is the most suitable, and it doesn't delay the girl."

"I really sympathize with Lin's mother and brother. How can they get along with her family in the future after getting such a girl? It was originally good, but now it's so uncomfortable. It's as if she is begging to marry into your Lin family, right?"

"Maybe we guessed wrong. She just doesn't want to do it like Lin Dongfang said?"

Lin Dongfang laughed for a while, and then looked like crying. His expression changed very smoothly. He figured out many things he didn't understand before. He couldn't help but want to beat himself to death. He was thinking, she likes me.

Jian Dan's voice was not low.

"Yeah, if it were me, I would turn around and find someone who treats me better. It's hard to find a three-legged frog, but aren't there plenty of two-legged men? That excellent girl will be the center of attention wherever she goes.

Alas, I don't know who will enjoy this blessing in the end!"

The last sentence was probably the last straw that broke the camel's back for Lin Dongfang.

He stood up and turned the small stool upside down, not caring.

His hands were still shaking, and he ran out with his legs raised.

"Huh?"

This was like breaking the window paper, and it was out of control.

After leaving the door, Lin Dongfang's first reaction was to run out, then he thought about it and ran back two steps, then reluctantly ran towards the village entrance, and then turned back, going back and forth six or seven times, and a group of people leaned against the gate to watch the excitement.

"Guess how many times he has to turn around before he realizes that he's going in the wrong direction?"

Li Yan pointed her chin forward,

"Look, he's still very rational about other things."

After pausing for a few seconds, Lin Dongfang ran directly to the village. A group of people looked at him. He should be going to find the village chief.

"Not bad, he can still think of getting a letter of introduction. I thought I needed to rescue him."

After a while, Lin Dongfang ran out again, riding someone's bicycle.

"Oh, is this a return of reason?"

A group of boys and girls, full of enthusiasm, bicycles disappeared outside the village, and then calmed down and thought about the reality.

"You say, we have pointed it out, is it really right?"

"It should be right? Can he still be so inconvenient? We are just reminding him, otherwise the longer the time, the greater the regret he will get."

That's true, but,

"But now he is an educated youth who has gone to the countryside, and that one, from what he said, is favored by his family, so he will basically stay in the city. What possibilities and hopes are there for the two of them?

In this case, one person was uncomfortable before, and now both of them are uncomfortable..."

After saying this, the others also fell silent. They were indeed too passionate and idealistic, relying on enthusiasm, and did not consider the reality at all.

"What should we do? Did we do something wrong?"

I didn't think so much just now, but things have already happened, what's the point of thinking about these things?

"It's useless to think about this now, otherwise let's think about what might happen and see if we can do something for him, how about it?"