Chapter 67 Is it really true that I can only rely on boys?

The quiet room was soon filled with hidden swallowing sounds, and many people quietly left. A grown man coveting a little girl's food was too embarrassing to tell anyone.

There were only a few people left in the room, and Liu Weimin and the others were embarrassed. Jian Dan didn't ask, just pretending not to hear anything she said. They would only feel more embarrassed if she said anything.

She packed up the tin cans and canned food, and kept muttering,

"You still think I'm short? I'll eat you all up when I get home. I'll be taller next time I come, hum!"

It was a bit like a child being angry. The voice was neither high nor low, but others could just hear it. The first reaction was naturally that this little educated youth Jian was still a child, with a child's mind.

Comforting herself like this, her hot face felt better.

I don't know how Jian Dan packed it, but the bag was almost full and there were still two bags left on the table. She put the enamel pot as a reward into it, and the bag was completely full. She weighed the bag, closed it, and tied it up.

She threw it over her shoulder, held it with her left hand, and bent over with her right hand to get the kettle.

"Uncle, share these two bags with the children. They are not much, just to make them happy."

On the table was a bag of glutinous rice sticks weighing four or five kilograms, and a large bag of fruit candy. The amount was obviously not for her alone.

But Liu Weimin had to refuse. Is it appropriate for a group of adults to ask for children's things?

"Little Jian, take the things back quickly. You are still growing up. You can have them as snacks when you go back. Don't let these children waste them."

"Uncle, how can you say that it is a waste? No matter who eats it, it is worth it. The children in our village call me sister. Isn't it enough for me to give them something to eat?

Besides, uncle, you have seen it too,"

Jian Jian pointed to the bag on her shoulder, feeling helpless.

"I still have a lot here. These are enough for me to eat for a few days. I am still growing up. I can't eat these things as meals, right?"

To be honest, several people in the room were a little embarrassed. Liu Weimin wanted to say something, but was stopped by Liu Aiguo.

"Little Jian, the educated youth, I thank you on behalf of the children."

Seeing that someone agreed, Jian Jian simply carried the bag and went out.

She has been eye-catching enough during this period. She doesn't want people to think of getting something for nothing because of these things. She is from the underworld and is really not a saint.

Anyway, she is really just a child, and she also wants to see if there is really someone who is so thick-skinned that he would plot against her.

Besides, now, everyone in the village knows that she is not afraid of even armed criminals, haha, it is estimated that she can scare away more than half of the people.

Just now, there were quite a lot of people in the village, many of whom came out to watch the fun. Just now, only a small number of people followed the village office, and there were also people on the main road and at the gates of each house who came out to watch the fun.

However, after such a long time, most of them went home, and some simply gathered at one house to gossip, mainly because the temperature outside was really low, not only could they not take their hands out, but they would also freeze their mouths when talking.