Chapter 118 Who Fell Down This Time?

It was all weeds, and she couldn't see the road clearly. She could only try step by step, but the barking below became more and more urgent, which made her very anxious.

Especially the sound of Dahei, which was the main thing.

After stumbling down, the few small ones were fine, but they didn't rush over to her and act like a spoiled child as usual, but kept barking in one direction and looking at her, which meant, over there, over there!

Dahei even glanced at her, and his vigilant posture never dropped. Jiandan suddenly became nervous. Is there something wrong?

Is it someone, or something, or?

Jiandan shuddered unconsciously.

But looking at the big and four small ones at her feet, she felt a little confident.

"Follow me, don't make any noise!"

Unfortunately, they didn't connect with each other.

As soon as Jiandan raised her legs, Ruyi, who was at the front, ran out without even saying hello, and then the remaining three followed closely behind. Before she could react, Dahei, who was the most reliable person in her heart, roared and followed.

Jiandan was speechless and could only stiffly raise her legs and follow.

There was not much grass below, and it was basically broken rocks. There was no obstacle for Jiandan. After following a few of them for five or six minutes, she saw them stop and kept calling towards a cave-like place in front. There seemed to be someone inside, throwing things out from time to time, probably to stop them from rushing in.

When they arrived nearby, Jiandan felt heavy breathing. Well, it was a person, and the cave was very shallow.

However, the breath was extremely unstable, and there was a strong smell of blood. There must be serious external injuries on the body.

Jiandan had a conspiracy theory. What kind of people would appear in the mountains in this era?

According to the plots in movies and novels, they would not encounter any spies, right?

However, looking at her guards, whose breathing became increasingly unstable, Jian's confidence swelled inexplicably, and she felt that as long as the other party did not have hot weapons in their hands, they could still fight!

Moreover, looking at Dahei's posture, he seemed to be more relaxed than before?

Isn't it said that animals are very sensitive to danger? What's going on?

She took out a dagger and slowly approached the cave entrance. Well, she wanted to go in, but Jixiang had already rushed in.

She followed behind and bent down to get in.

The cave was indeed not deep, but the entrance was very hidden. If it weren't for the little ones, she really couldn't notice it.

"Who are you?"

Jian's hoarse voice seemed familiar.

The cave entrance was opened, and the light came in, shining directly on the cowardly man in the corner. The other party said this sentence, and then covered his chest and panted endlessly. Moreover, he had a big beard on his face, and at first glance, he really couldn't be seen.

Jiandan stood in front, and with Dahei, the few at his feet could be ignored. These two obvious shadows made him feel pressured. He leaned against the back and half sat up, looking up.

"Who are you?"

He was stunned after saying that.

"You, you,"