Chapter 87: Woke Up by the Frozen

Liu Weimin was just about to ask about the situation over there. Just then, in the kitchen, several educated youths were cooking. Lin Zhaodi at the door pushed open the door and asked, and soon Li Yan's voice came from inside,

"It's just that the ankle is swollen, and the calf is a little injured. It shouldn't be a big deal, right?"

When the old man heard this,

"The swollen ankle may be a dislocation, sprain, or even a fracture. We have to see it on the spot, and we can't be careless."

This is their lifesaver, and the old man is still a little more patient.

"Wait a minute, I'll go over and take a look when it's warm enough."

While talking, the old Chen that Liu Weimin was talking about also arrived. He came over and was also surprised to see Liu Zhen,

"Why are you calling me when he's here? What do you think? Do you think I can see better than him?"

This old man is almost the master level in the nearby villages, even in the eyes of them who study medicine. They can only worship him. This guy is here, and you still call him to come and see a doctor?

Is Liu Weimin trying to harm him?

What could Liu Weimin say? He didn't even notice who the injured person was, okay?

But he was always tongue-tied at this time, so he didn't say anything.

"Do you think I can get out of bed? There's another injured person in that room. Go and see that person."

Old Chen was led to the room of the female educated youth in a daze. Although the separation between men and women was tense, the doctor-patient relationship and the presence of other educated youth at the scene made it reasonable.

"The injury to your calf is fine, but your ankle is bruised quite badly. I'll massage it for you and prescribe some medicine. You can apply it several times a day, but you must not get out of bed for a month."

Before they could say anything, Old Chen started to talk,

"It's just right at this time, there's nothing to do, and you can still take good care of yourself.

If it was a few months earlier or later, you would have wasted a lot of time, don't you think?"

"Ah, yes, yes, uncle, I can't be lame, right?"

Old Chen replied while massaging his tendons,

"That's not necessarily true, anyway, the doctor prescribed it , see if the patient listens or not? "

"Ah!"

Li Yan screamed in pain,

"Uncle, be gentle, be gentle, ah!"

Several female educated youth turned their heads away reluctantly, and Lao Chen looked calm,

"Okay, don't move around, if you don't stroke it, you will feel pain every day when you move, and you will become lame after a long time. "

"Ah! Then you, stroke it, stroke it, I, I am not afraid of pain. "

Li Yan was flexible, and immediately covered her mouth, trying not to make any sound, for fear that Lao Chen would really find her shouting annoying and abandon her again.

After treating the wound on her calf, the remaining half an hour started with screaming, then groaning, and a few intermittent cries of pain. When Lao Chen said that he was done today and was packing up his tools, the clothes that Li Yan had just changed into when she entered the house were soaked with cold sweat again.