Chapter 170: Can't Work Better Than Farmers

As a result, I came several times a day, but the door was not opened.

In the morning, I wanted to call her to go up the mountain, and in the afternoon, I was just worried.

But fortunately, there was a response every time. When I knocked on the door, the Jixiang and the other dogs inside barked loudly. When I heard that the dog was at home, I knew that Jiandan was at home.

As for why they didn't open the door, it was probably because they were not awake yet. After all, they also slept a long time.

However, until the afternoon, no one answered the door, and several people were a little worried.

"Is she at home? Nothing will happen, right?"

"Is it possible? Is she still sleeping?"

"Can she? Can she sleep all day?"

"Will she go up the mountain by herself?"

"No way, Jixiang is still at home."

Several people looked at each other, and Chen Jianguo felt that they were completely worrying.

"I think Xiao Jian is fine. Maybe she just wants to have a good rest. She is tired in the past half month. Have you forgotten that she is only sixteen. It would be strange if she is not tired after working for so many days.

Besides, don't we have Jixiang and the others?

If there is something wrong, they will come out to find someone."

Several people reluctantly accepted this statement, but they came again less than two hours later. Li Yan even announced bluntly,

"If no one answers this time, , I, I..."

"What did you do? Climb over the wall?"

Li Yan was immediately discouraged,

"That can't be done,"

Jian Dan's wall was not low, she couldn't get in,

"Even if she went into the mountains, she should be back by now, right?"

Without any news, Li Yan had already begun to think divergently,

"Did the ox cart leave the village today? Did she go to the commune?"

"No, I saw Hu Zi at noon, and he said his grandfather was working at home."

Several girls were talking together, and they went off topic. Chen Jianguo interrupted them speechlessly,

"You guys, you think too much. You forgot that she was a child before, but now you treat her as a child completely?

Did you forget that she is better than all of us?"

"......Right, no matter how good she is, she is still a child, several years younger than me."

When Jian Dan woke up, the sun had already set again.

Sitting in the yard, watching Jixiang and the others rolling over and grabbing food, he also watched with relish.

The door was opened, and several people put their minds at ease.

"How did you get here?"

Li Yan came in and said a lot.

"Did you go up the mountain?"

Jian Dan was confused by the question.

"No, it's just the autumn harvest, so I have to rest well. Why are you in such a hurry to go up the mountain?"