Chapter 68 Indeed, there is no place to stand

Something was on her mind, so Lin Zhaodi was distracted frequently. Even Sun Xiang noticed it. How could this educated youth be distracted while looking at the cabbage?

"Lin Zhiqing, what's wrong with the cabbage? Are there any bugs?

You'll have to pluck all the leaves in a while."

Sun Xiang knew that some educated youth from the city were very delicate and would cry when they saw bugs. She wondered if Lin Zhiqing was too embarrassed to say anything when he saw the bugs, so he picked them himself.

Lin Zhaodi followed her gaze and saw the broken leaves she had torn off in her hand. Her face suddenly turned red and she hurriedly picked them up.

"Sorry, sorry, I was distracted by something."

She felt distressed when she came back to her senses. The four of them could have eaten a whole meal with this cabbage.

Seeing a small basket next to her, she took it and put all of them away.

"Auntie, this one is mine. I'll cook it tonight, so I don't have to cut it when I get home."

Seeing that she was in the mood to tell a joke, the old lady next to her smiled and lowered her head to continue to sort the cabbage.

Just now, after Hu Zi finished speaking, there was something wrong with this child. Nowadays, it is not too common for families to favor boys over girls. It is really not surprising at all. Just figure it out.

It's not that such a child is bad, but growing up in such an environment, the habits of the family will definitely be more or less contaminated. If you are not independent and open-minded, it is better not to have too much contact with them, so as not to let your own children hear something they shouldn't hear. If they learn it, it will be even worse.

Simply and happily arranged the things, especially the enamel pot, which was placed properly on the small kang table. I planned to use it for drinking water and milk powder in the future.

The other things were placed on the wall shelf at the corner of the small kang. Anyway, they were all in the open, so they were not afraid of being checked.

Just now, she tasted the biscuits in the iron box. How should I put it? It had a strong milky and sweet flavor, and even the smell of grain was very pure. This made her look forward to the other kinds of food, thinking about eating them all one day.

At this time, if anyone has such relatives and friends, when they go back and forth, they bring any of these things, then the recipient will be very proud, and they will be immediately treasured as treasures. Only when they go to important people or encounter very important things, they will be willing to take them out.

Adults are fine, but children can only watch eagerly.

If it is a loose snack, such as peach cakes, it may be better.

Families who love their children may take out a little for their children to taste after the guests leave, and then they still have to put it away. Even if they give it to children, it is calculated, and they eat a little every day to satisfy their cravings.

If it is a family that favors boys over girls, the contrast is even more serious.

If you like a child, you will present all the good things to him, and you will treat him with all your heart and soul.

If you don't like a child, you will not like him at all, and you will not even think about eating him.

Some will hide and leave them for their eldest sons and grandsons, for fear that they will miss a bite.