Chapter 176 Don't think my cooking is ordinary, but I know how to eat

Several people quietly followed the large group to do private work, and everyone was very satisfied.

The villagers were also very satisfied, especially when they heard the news of food distribution, everything else was nothing, and they could walk briskly with backpacks and sacks on their backs.

It is said that food is the lifeblood of farmers.

Wang Hongmei was not seriously injured, and was supported by Wei Shujuan.

Chen Hongli was not so good, even if it was not a poisonous snake, she was really injured. There was no other way, so they used local materials to make a simple unit price, and Wang Jiancheng, Li Jianye and other male educated youth took turns to carry it down. The first thing they did when they returned to the educated youth courtyard was to call Lao Chen.

Chen Hongli cherishes her life very much, and she doesn't feel bad about spending money at this time. She repeatedly said, "If you are not sure, go to the hospital in the county town," which made Lao Chen speechless. "If you keep nagging, the wound will heal." Seeing that he was very serious and seemed to have lost patience, Chen Hongli shut up and watched Lao Chen apply the medicine, even holding back the sound of crying out in pain. After learning that he had the same surname as him, Lao Chen pouted without hesitation, and muttered to Liu Weimin after leaving the room, "This female educated youth is too delicate. She only has two small eyes. Is it worth going to the hospital in the county town? It's a lot of money, right?" Hearing that she was really fine, Liu Weimin was completely relieved. "She has to have the capital to be delicate. Let's see how long she can hold on. If she can rely on herself to keep herself delicate, then I admire her." The little farce here did not affect the simple good mood at all. In view of the chaos in the Youth Academy, the harvests of several friends in the past few days were placed in the yards of Lin Dongfang and Mingzhu. The main reason was that Jiandan's yard was too small. If it rained again, it would be a waste of time.

Pour the things together. The chestnuts from the previous two days have been dried almost. Several people sat and talked without stopping, gently grinding the chestnut shells under their feet. After drying for a few days, the shells have become crisp. Once they are ground, they will crack. With more force, the smooth chestnuts will gurgle out.

The fruits of their own labor are happy no matter how they look at them.

After all, the chestnut stewed chicken from the previous few days was not eaten. This time, not only Li Yan, but others are also thinking about it.

"Let's stew that chicken tonight?"

The chefs they are looking at are naturally Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi. Now Lin Dongfang is in the stage of learning skills. Mingzhu, the kitchen skills are not as good as Jiandan, so they can be ignored.

She was very self-aware and took the peripheral work.

"I'll get you some firewood."

Jian Dan took out a pheasant and a rabbit from the bottom of the backpack.

"Here, stew this together. Don't be stingy when you eat. Eat enough."

Chen Jianguo next to him took out two big fish.

"Add this as well."

Li Yan looked at this, looked at that, and then looked at the brown chestnuts on the ground. She felt that her saliva was overflowing and out of control.

"This food, it's already the New Year."

"Isn't this a bit too much?"

Lin Dongfang was also stunned.

"My family only has one pot."

Jian Dan looked at these ingredients, and a recipe that was easy and delicious automatically appeared in front of her. She ate it when she passed by Haihui Temple by chance. She thought it was delicious at the time, so she asked the master chef at the base to learn it and made a lot of seasoning packets.