Chapter 189 Entrust an orphan to someone else?

The little beggar pointed behind her, Jiandan turned around and frowned immediately.

"What's wrong with you?" Looking at the new scars on his body and the obvious black ash, Jiandan's eyes widened instantly and lowered his voice,

"You set the fire."

It was not a question, but a certainty.

Sheng Zhiyuan forced a smile, and before he spoke, he kept coughing, covering his abdomen with one hand, his face flushed red, giving people the feeling that his lungs were about to cough out, but the sound was not loud, and his breath was getting weaker and weaker.

When he finally calmed down, Sheng Zhiyuan leaned against the wall, his hands fell weakly on his sides, his abdomen was almost soaked with blood, dripping along his side.

This coughing had exhausted all his energy, and he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes.

The fire in front was getting bigger and bigger, and the street was getting more and more noisy. Jiandan looked out and felt a little anxious. Don't impose martial law again later, they can't go back, it will be lively.

As if sensing Jiandan's thoughts, Sheng Zhiyuan opened his eyes and sat up reluctantly. His pale face was reflected by the slanting sunlight, flickering.

The spirit he managed to raise was still very weak. Sheng Zhiyuan seemed to know that his condition was not good, and he hurriedly explained,

"Comrade, you can see that I, cough, I don't have much time left. Can I ask you for a favor?"

Jiandan frowned and said nothing, thinking that it was not a good thing.

Sheng Zhiyuan also saw it, and spoke almost without pause,

"The houses over there are all fake, and the things in the house are all in this house,"

He pointed weakly at the small broken yard opposite with his bloody hand, and then panted heavily for a few seconds, and then continued,

"And, ahem, and, the alley next to the train station, the third house on the right, is also, is, is also my yard, both places, there are hidden things under the well, all for you.

Please, help me raise Shengshi, and make sure he has enough food and clothing."

He was in a hurry, but it was obvious that he didn't have enough strength, and his speech was intermittent. After he finished speaking, he panted for a long time.

Jian Dan kept frowning until he calmed down, then asked,

"Do you know me? Aren't you afraid that I will swallow the food right after I agree, and then drive the child out to fend for himself?"

Sheng Zhiyuan's mouth curled up, without opening his eyes,

"You have a clear look."

"You..."

"Sheng Zhiyuan, please, if I can survive by chance, I will reward you with another reward."

After saying that, he ran towards the alley without looking back, limping, and ran out of the sight of the rapid march, disappearing at the corner in front.

Jian Dan's scissor hand was still raised, and it took a long time to put it down,

"Am I asking for trouble?"

The hustle and bustle on the street became more and more noisy, and it could be heard that the fire over there was getting bigger and bigger, and it seemed that there was a trend of not being extinguished. Jian Dan raised his foot and wanted to go and see the excitement.