Chapter 193 'Living Together'

"Have you thought about it? You are not yet an adult. If you raise a child, you will have to work alone..."

Jiandan pushed the little girl and said softly,

"Sit down and eat well."

The little girl looked left and right. It was not about to fight, so she sat back on the small stool and continued to eat her egg cake.

"Uncle, I know what you mean, but this is my uncle's child. No matter what, I can't just sit back and watch.

After all, I am her sister. If she can't eat fine grains, she can always eat coarse grains. She can survive by drinking porridge with me. It's better than wandering on the streets."

Liu Weimin wanted to curse. Do you want to hear what you are saying? Drink porridge?

You have the best life in the village. Don't think he doesn't know. You run to the mountains every day. If nothing else, you don't have much meat.

"Just make sure. If you want to settle down, I'll go back and register for you. I'll find someone I know to help you register at the commune one day."

Jian Jian knew a little bit, but she didn't expect that the household registration in rural areas was so lax at that time. It was normal to think about it. After all, there are still many families, especially those who have girls, who don't register at all, and even don't get a marriage certificate when they get married. So, some women seem to have no time to use this thing in their lives.

Jian Jian went into the house and packed a few things, and put a hundred yuan at the bottom of the basket.

"Uncle, I won't say anything else. I know it's not easy for you to do it. This is also your own favor. I can't let you go to ask for help and give things. So, uncle, I'll pay for this myself. I'll leave it to you."

She naturally knew that she couldn't spend so much money, but what she said was not wrong. Although grassroots cadres like village heads must be familiar with the various departments above, after all, they often deal with them, and some may be very familiar and close.

However, that is their own relationship, a favor, and a gift from others. There is no need for them to squander these things for you, so she would rather spend enough money and things so that people can't find any place to complain.

If you ask for help, you have to look like you are asking for help, and have the attitude of asking for help.

Liu Weimin frowned, and wanted to say something. This matter was not difficult for him.

"You kid,"

Jian Jian turned around and stuffed the basket into Wang Guihua's hand.

"Uncle, you can see that this happened suddenly, and the child came here empty-handed. It's okay for one or two days, but after a long time, someone will always have opinions.

So I have to trouble you to help complete the formalities. We are just two sisters, and we are afraid of trouble."

Looking at the little kid who looked up from time to time, Liu Weimin didn't say anything, nodded, and took the things by default.

"Okay, I'll do it for you tomorrow.

By the way, what's the name of this child, and how old is he?"

Jian Jian hurriedly looked at Sheng Shi,

"Do you have a nickname?"

I don't know what happened with Sheng Zhiyuan. The surname Sheng is not very popular, and it's still a bit eye-catching. It's better to take this opportunity to change both the name and the surname. If someone really tracks it down, it won't be so easy, right?