Chapter 52 The luckiest thing about our trip to the countryside is meeting you

The deliveryman first didn't believe it. How many families can't even afford a pot now? How dare this young comrade boast like this?

He couldn't help but look at Cheng Yuanshan. If it weren't for him, he wouldn't have made this detour.

Cheng Yuanshan and the old lady were also stunned for a moment,

"You bought them all? Don't you need to go back and discuss with the village? Don't you need to check them one by one?"

He simply turned around,

"Director Cheng, this master, I have troubled you to come here, which has already delayed your business. If I pick and choose again, wouldn't it take up your precious time?

I can't be so selfish, but can I make a small request?"

"Ah, you say it,"

"I bought them all, but can I not have these two cracked ones? This, as you know, there are some illiterate uncles in the village, and no one can repair them..."

The deliveryman saw that he had completed the task halfway?

"Little comrade, let me tell you the price, see if you can accept it.

I came directly from the factory, so the price is a little lower than that of the supply and marketing cooperative. In addition, this batch is defective. I won't hide it from you. The price agreed between the factory and the other party is five yuan per pot this time."

Jian Dan was stunned. Five yuan can buy a big pot.

She looked back and saw that the quality was good and there was no problem using it for decades.

"Are you sure it's this price?"

She thought it was too low, but the other party heard it as she thought the price was too high.

"Yes, this is the factory's bottom price."

I originally thought that if I sold it here, I would probably be credited with a merit later and save the gas money on the way.

Alas!

What a good thing,

"Okay, then I'll take all of them. But this ticket..."

The other party just felt that it was a sudden turn of events. So this price was acceptable? Did a young educated youth carry so much money when he went out?

This thought went through his mind once, and then it passed. He didn't worry about other people's affairs.

The handling of this defective product was not done through normal channels, so isn't this normal?

"No, no tickets for defective products."

Under the surprised eyes of Cheng Yuanshan and the old lady, the deal was made.

The big part was bought, and the two with serious damage were also accepted. The main reason was that the price was too cheap, and Jian Dan was embarrassed to leave a tail for others.

As a result, seeing that she didn't say anything, he was embarrassed and took the initiative to teach her,

"The crack is not big, it won't delay its use now. When the crack leaks, you can take the lard, the raw lard, stick it with soil, mash it into a paste, and fill the leaking place. It's not afraid of burning. The more it burns, the stronger it becomes. This is what we have been doing for a long time."

It's a matter of experience, and Jian Dan naturally accepted it.

But what the master didn't say was that not many people were willing to use lard to mend the pot, but looking at her straightforward spirit, it's really hard to say.