Chapter 19 Settlement of New Educated Youth

Accountant Liu Aiguo was also called away from the dinner table. The policy for the new educated youth had already been discussed by several people, so there was nothing to say at this time.

Collecting money, giving food, and keeping accounts, the two red-faced and white-faced people were used to it, and they didn't need to say hello in advance, and they could cooperate perfectly.

Seeing the three people carrying food bags and leaving, Liu Aiguo was still a little bit unbelieving.

"Is it that the educated youth are too sensible, or is our cooperation too realistic? It's so easy, I'm a little unaccustomed to it."

Liu Weimin laughed,

"When I went to the meeting, they were there too, and they listened to the end, which happened to be the part where we cried and complained."

"No wonder, you must say, the effect is really good.

Hey, I heard that the educated youth in other villages had this and that, and I was always worried.

We don't expect to have another Xiao Jian, but we just hope that we won't be sent two troublemakers like that.

Life is already hard, and if they add some trouble, it will be even harder to live."

"Yes, we are not afraid of being poor, but we are afraid of troublemakers.

During the meeting, they all complained to the secretary that the educated youth only ate food, did not work, and caused trouble. I didn't dare to say anything, for fear that I would laugh if I spoke.

"Do you know how good the educated youth Xiao Jian is?"

"I knew it before, but this comparison makes me feel like I have found a treasure. I can't let others know."

"You old man, then you must hide it well and protect it well.

These few people today are okay, but they may have been scared. They haven't recovered yet. I still have to be careful in the future."

Liu Weimin was not polite.

"After these three days, let them go to work normally. How long can they eat the food they have?

Even if they have money, they can't buy food. They have to work quietly?

When they are too tired to lift their waists When I come to work, I don't have the energy to think about those things. "

Liu Aiguo nodded,

"You just need to know it in your mind.

By the way, how to arrange for Xiao Jian, the educated youth? Before, there were no outsiders, so everything was fine. Now there are educated youths, they are all educated youths. If we treat her too specially, I'm afraid they will have opinions about her.

Besides, even if she doesn't go to work, the villagers are very close to Xiao Jian, the educated youth. If she is treated specially here, it will not look good.

She saved our lives, we know it, the villagers know it, and the newcomers can't understand it, don't you think?"

"I know that too. She didn't seem to be lazy before. Anyway, it's not tiring to work at this time. It's just tying corn stalks. This is it for this year.

I'll ask her tomorrow. Let 's talk about the beginning of the spring." Looking at no one around, Liu Weimin lowered his voice. "Several times, watching the wind on the commune, it seems that it is a bit messy. We do everything, do n't look at it." Liu Aiguo sighed, "Are you talking well? Isn't it that?" "Okay, don't say anything. In our village, we have to let everyone know what they can say, what they can't say. Especially those who like East Parents West Family shortly on weekdays, they have to tell them. "" It's idle, let them be hungry, and they are not worried about other people's affairs. "" You, you! "Li Yan went out of the village department with his own food. These fifty pounds are not brisk. Chen Jianguo is a male comrade. Li Yan is not unable to do it in the factory. Several people go and go, which is not too difficult. After all this trouble, it was getting dark when they returned to the courtyard of the educated youth settlement. Several people looked at each other and saw that there was no pot or firewood.

"Why don't we not eat tonight? Let's go ask educated youth Jian early tomorrow. We can't get by with just food."

The other two people had no objection. Fortunately, there was still some food prepared on the road. With the cold water that had been sitting for several hours, they could survive the night.

The next day, Jian Dan did not slack off. She thought that she could stay in the mountains for two days today. After two days, she would definitely not be able to go inside with the villagers. She had to collect the things inside while it was not cold, and she had to pick up more firewood.

As soon as she got up, she heard the door being knocked. Jian Dan was confused for a moment, then she brushed her hair, put on her coat and went to open the door.

"You look for,"

The word "who" was on the tip of her tongue but was swallowed back. Oh, it was the educated youth who came yesterday.

"What's wrong?"

The voice was still a little hoarse from not waking up.

"Oh, sorry, are we here too early?"

"Sorry, we changed places and didn't sleep well, so we woke up early."

I didn't expect her to be still awake at this time.

That's all, Jiandan didn't plan to go back to the cage,

"It's okay, come in and sit first?"

There are a few stools made of wooden stakes in the yard, which they helped to make when they were repairing the house before, and it's just right to sit outside now.

Jiandan opened the window for ventilation,

"Have you cleaned up the youth camp?"

Jiandan's purpose is to keep a low profile and not to take the initiative to make enemies.

After she started talking, the restraint of several people was relieved a lot.

"It's been cleaned up, much better than I thought."

"Yes, at home, there are ten people squeezed in a small tube building, it's so hard to turn around, I didn't expect to have such a big room here."

Seeing that Jian Dan was a little hesitant to speak, Li Yan hurriedly asked,

"What's wrong, did we say something wrong?"

Jian Dan waved his hand,

"No, no, I want to say that Liujiatun didn't assign educated youth before.

I am the first batch, you are the second batch, but you are the first batch to move in, so,"

Li Yan understood immediately,

"Ah, then It's okay. It's good to let us enjoy our independent space for a while."

Lin Zhaodi just reacted. She looked a little regretful, but she didn't bother.

"This is much better than home. We are here to support rural construction, not to enjoy."

Chen Jianguo was a little curious.

"Jian Zhiqing, when did you come?"

"In August, it was hotter than now. You are doing well now. The autumn harvest is over and the weather is cool. It's almost the winter season. What we need to worry about most now is food and heating in winter."

They have a good attitude and Jian Jian is willing to talk more.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. We came here to ask about the firewood and the pot. To be honest, we didn't have a fire last night."

"Firewood is easy to get. Just go up the mountain to pick it up. As for the pot, I was lucky to buy one. You can try your luck at the supply and marketing cooperative.

If you don't have one, there should be a small stove in the educated youth camp. Do you have a clay pot or something? You can put a clay pot on the small stove.

Many families in the village who don't have iron pots also cook like this."