Chapter 64 She has always believed unilaterally

"Go, go, go, how about we all go?"

Looking at a few people, a few people looked at each other, it seems to be true, if there is one more male educated youth, it won't be so inconvenient.

Chen Jianguo is also innocent, it's not his fault, he also wants a brother to share the burden!

Now he lives with the female soldiers all day long, it's also very stressful, right?

Lin Zhaodi looked at two female educated youths and one male educated youth, plus a driver, well, no problem.

"I think we don't have much cabbage. You guys go buy a jar. I'll go find some villagers to exchange some cabbage. This way, it won't waste time.

You guys can go buy it. There's no point for me to go with you. So, I'll exchange some cabbage at home, and then go to Third Grandpa's house to ask how to pickle it. When you come back, we'll clean the jar and start directly."

Tan Yajun nodded first. Lin Zhaodi was really thoughtful.

"I think it's okay. Otherwise, it would be a bit of a big deal for the four of us to buy a jar.

Lin Zhiqing, you'll have to work hard at home. Anyway, these are all vegetables we all need to eat in winter. You can decide how to exchange and what to exchange. I have no objection. We'll bring you whatever you need when we come back."

Li Yan also reacted.

"Yes, yes, yes, I have no objection either."

Chen Jianguo nodded again and again. He was just destined to work. He ate whatever others cooked. He had no chance to choose at all.

"Jian Zhiqing, are you going to the commune?"

Jian Jian had just returned from the commune, and all the basic daily necessities were complete.

"I'm not going. There's nothing to run for. You guys go. It's inconvenient to go out when it's cold. You can prepare the things you need in winter in advance. If it really snows in a few days, it will be difficult to go out."

Tan Yajun also followed,

"Yes, when I first came here, I didn't leave the village for the whole winter. It's better to prepare everything in advance."

In fact, if you talk about it in detail, there are not too many things to prepare, just the oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, needles and thread that are commonly used at home. Almost all other things can be solved in the village.

The only inconvenience was the sanitary products. Lin Zhaodi, who didn't want to go, also remembered it and pulled Li Yan to ask quietly,

"Please bring me some toilet paper."

Li Yan slapped her head,

"Yes, why didn't I think of this?"

Li Yan has a cheerful personality, loves to talk and laugh, and Jian Dan also noticed that she is a bit careless. Didn't you see that Lin Zhaodi reminded her several times but still felt uneasy?

After seeing them off, Lin Zhaodi went to Liu's house to find someone to exchange some winter vegetables and ask for advice on pickling sauerkraut.

Her meaning was that she didn't bother two people for the same thing. Anyway, she had already bothered Mr. Liu Sanye just now, and the Liu family's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were also enthusiastic, so she wouldn't go to find another family. Just like Jian Zhiqing said, the more you go around, the more familiar you will be.

It's better to thank them together after all the trouble.

After seeing off the ox cart, watching Lin Zhaodi enter the Liu family yard again, Jian Dan strolled back.