Chapter 65 But it's only almost there

Liu Weimin is the head of a small village, and it is a village that has been in the poorest state for many years, which makes him particularly humble.

Therefore, he has always been insecure outside, and it is common for him to be humble. When he meets the biggest leader, Secretary Lin of the commune, he will cry poor most of the time except for meetings.

Moreover, in this era and this period, the image of the police is ten times or a hundred times more majestic than that of later generations.

As soon as the police are coming, no matter how unreasonable the boss is, they will flee in fear, especially for ordinary people like them, the effect is most obvious.

In their hearts, they stubbornly believe that when the police come, you have committed a crime.

It is not a certain person's prejudice, but a deep-rooted ideological dependence for so many years. The fear of the authority and the law by ordinary people is the same as their instinct to seek benefits and avoid harm.

At this time, a small circle of people had gathered in the village office, whispering to each other. Seeing Jian Jian following the village chief back, they immediately looked at Jian Jian with sympathy. Their eyes showed reluctance, discomfort, and occasionally one or two gloating. Jian Jian knew it.

"Jian Zhiqing,"

Some were worried, but seeing Jian Jian's calm expression, they couldn't say anything. They couldn't help but wonder, why is Jian Zhiqing not anxious?

Hearing the voice outside, the person inside strode out to greet him. It was indeed Director Cheng, speaking in a loud voice.

"Haha, Jian Zhiqing, I'm sorry. I've been busy these days and just took the time to come and see you."

Jian Jian smiled,

"Director Cheng, you are so busy, why are you here?"

What did the villagers hear?

That public security officer is still a director?

And you're sorry? Look at you?

Is the director of the public security bureau so polite to the little Jian Zhiqing in their village?

Looking at the appearance of the educated youth Xiao Jian, it seems that they get along very naturally.

Liu Weimin hurried over to greet him,

"Director Cheng? Oh, really, I thought you were a public security comrade.

Come in and talk, it's very cold outside."

Director Cheng is doing this, and he has naturally noticed the villagers' whispers and various looks. He is also aware of the fear of people's words, and he naturally can't make a mess for Xiao Jian at this time,

"Village chief, you are too polite. I am not here for official business this time, it is purely a private matter."

At this time, the villagers were attracted by the word "private matter". There was no chattering, and the scene was very quiet. Except for a gust of wind from time to time, it was really a good weather.

"Private matter?" The village chief was also curious. How could he not know who in their village had such great ability to be related to the director of the public security bureau?

Director Cheng laughed again,

"A few days ago, at the gate of the commune supply and marketing cooperative, a gangster committed a crime. It happened that the person who was almost stabbed was my mother. Thanks to Comrade Xiao Jian's bravery, we defeated the gangster and saved my mother.