Chapter 164 Is Autumn Harvest So Scary?

However, if they really fall out, it will be a big rain. At that time, let alone food distribution, even crying will be incomprehensible. That is a matter of concern to the stomach.

"Last year's drought, how did we survive those days? I don't need to tell you. If it weren't for, if it weren't for those life-saving things found by Jian Zhiqing in the mountains, our old parents, wives and children would really be starving.

I won't say anything else. Do you still want to live like last year?"

Everyone below was shouting,

"No!"

"No!"

"That's enough,"

Liu Weimin stretched out his hand to indicate,

"I won't say much about last year. Folks, this year is a good year. You have come through the hardest and most tiring time of the year. This last shiver, whether the hard work of the year can be recovered depends on you.

Whether we can starve in winter depends on you.

Whether my parents can have a good New Year depends on you.

Whether I can have a peaceful wife and children and a warm bed depends on you.

Do you have confidence? "

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

At this time, no one cared about the joke in his words. What the village chief said was right. After a year of busyness and tiredness, what they care about most is nothing more than their parents, wives and children.

"In our village, the most produced this year is corn, and there are also some potatoes, sweet potatoes and sorghum. This is my plan to make the most of everyone's role.

This year, many educated youth came to our village. Everyone saw it in the spring. They are not as good as us in physical work, and they have never done this kind of work. If they follow us to work for a day, their speed will definitely not keep up.

So, we discussed it and split up the educated youth and divided them into different groups. Seeing everyone's enthusiasm, they can also work more enthusiastically and motivated."

The villagers are most concerned about food, and everything else has to be put behind.

"Village head, will it delay us?"

"Yes, if it doesn't rain, it's fine. I'm just afraid that they are slow. If it really rains, what can we do? Wouldn't that delay things?"

"Okay,"

Liu Aiguo stepped forward,

"Such a large area, who can finish it all at once?

Yes, they just came, and now they are willing to work hard. They can't be the main force, so the main force must be the young and old men in our village.

Just think about it, if they work harder on those fields, can you finish them earlier?

So what, if there were no educated youth, wouldn't it be delayed if it rained? With more people, even if something happened, can we harvest more?

You harvested eight acres of that mu of land, and there were two acres left. If they had taken advantage of the gaps, wouldn't these two acres be done?

Why is this account still unclear?"

Turning back to comfort the educated youth,

"You have never done farm work, and autumn harvest is the most tiring time. This labor intensity is a bit high for you, but I believe that your perseverance and hard work, as well as your enthusiasm for building the countryside, will definitely encourage you to overcome all difficulties and become a qualified builder as soon as possible."