Chapter 108: Spring sleepiness, autumn fatigue, summer naps, and...

Jiandan didn't notice. The sun was warm at noon. She was still a little drowsy after eating and drinking. Her little head was nodding. Occasionally she woke up, but she could only stay awake for a while, and then she was drowsy again.

While waiting for someone, she had fallen asleep several times.

But she was half asleep and half awake, and she was confused. She was still yawning until she got on the car, and her eyes were wet.

"Hmm..."

Tan Yajun sat closer and let her lean on her.

"How can you be so sleepy?"

The old man also sat back in his driver's seat, "Huh, you are so young, but you are lazier than me."

Several new educated youths also came back one after another. Tang Cui's mouth corners curled up unconsciously, and she was secretly excited. She said that she had a close relationship with the villagers, but she knew it was just a lie.

How could the villagers take you, a young educated youth, seriously? Look, they are not polite when they talk.

They openly dislike you for being lazy, let's see how you can quibble.

She looked at the person in front of her and quickly lowered her head to prevent others from discovering her thoughts, but she was also secretly looking forward to the intensification of the conflict between the two sides so that she could watch the fun.

The other people put the things they bought on the ox cart and waved their hands.

Seeing Jian Zhiqing leaning on Tan Yajun, Wang Hongmei asked,

"Tan Zhiqing, what's wrong with Jian Zhiqing? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Tang Cui's tone was filled with unknown excitement. Hurry up, quarrel!

Jian Dan was dazed, but she could still hear what the old man said. She closed her eyes and retorted,

"I feel sleepy in spring and tired in autumn. Besides, I am still growing!"

The old man was immediately angry and laughed, pointing at her,

"Do you have the nerve to say that again?"

Tan Yajun could see that Mr. Liu was joking with Jian Dan, but the new educated youths who had just arrived could not tell. They took the old man's car twice yesterday and today. The most obvious feeling was that the old man was serious and serious. They thought he was really angry. They were stunned for a while, not knowing how to react.

Tang Cui even started with sarcasm,

"Jian Zhiqing, we are doing this for your own good. We come to the countryside to support rural construction and make contributions in this vast rural world, not for you to enjoy yourself.

Your thoughts are unacceptable.

The old man has seen through your true nature. How can you use your age as an excuse to avoid labor?

Besides, the so-called spring sleepiness and autumn fatigue is nonsense. You are an educated intellectual youth, you should believe in science, why do you still believe in such unfounded folk rumors?"

The spring breeze was warm, and there was silence around the ox cart. Jian Dan, who was in a daze, sat up straight and finally came to his senses.

"What did you say?"

Su Hong was aloof and arrogant, and disdained to talk about others, but she obviously disagreed with Tang Cui's words, and was frowning and looking at Tang Cui in confusion.