Chapter 149 Your harvest is quite good

On the first day of rest, new educated youth arrived, and the Youth Courtyard was as lively as a play.

On the second day, Jiandan did not plan to go up the mountain. He thought about cleaning up the backyard. Although the garden had not been closed, the early cucumbers, such as the cucumbers, had almost withered. Except for the old cucumbers at the roots, the upper part was almost broken, and there was almost no need to keep them. After cleaning them up, they could be planted with a wave of Chinese cabbage, which would grow well after the autumn harvest.

The persimmon seedlings had not reached this stage, but there were not many persimmons left, so Jiandan planned to pull them all together.

Those that were too small and not big enough were discarded. Those that were a little red but not ripe were put in baskets and covered tightly, and placed in a cool place. They would be ripe in a few days. Although they were not very fresh, they tasted different and were also good. They were also very fresh when made into soup or stir-fried vegetables.

The early bean seedlings were almost dead, so they could be cleaned up together.

There is no need to throw these seedlings away. Just find a place in the corner of the garden and throw them there. In this weather, they can be dried in a few days. When they are filled into the stove, they can be burned for half a day. Generally speaking, there is almost no waste in the countryside.

Pull out the trellises, pull out the seedlings, and then send all the seedlings to the corner. Use a rake to clean the site, turn the soil again, make ridges, sow the seeds, and finally water them lightly. The cabbage is planted.

As for the old cucumbers, persimmons, and beans that were picked, they are all lucky roots and can be eaten without delay.

The longer the old cucumbers are kept, the sourer they are. They are a good material for making soup. They are sour. Jiandan likes the taste very much. He also plans to go to the village to exchange more this year. They are especially delicious for making soup, pimple soup, and fried potato slices.

When Li Yan and a few others hid, Jiandan was picking potatoes with a fork.

These were planted in the spring. Not too many were planted, just a few ridges. The plan was to have enough for himself.

Seeing them, he was stunned for a moment.

"Didn't you say you were going to clean up the garden today?"

It was mainly because not only Li Yan and the others, but also Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang came over, which was quite unexpected.

Hearing this, the two male educated youths felt uncomfortable.

"Well, we really can't do it anymore. The one with a pinched throat keeps talking in the yard. Oh, I feel uncomfortable."

"When she talks, I feel uncomfortable all over,"

He shuddered as he said this, and shook his head violently, as if to drive her out of his mind.

Several people didn't hesitate to find work when they came up. Lin Dongfang took the fork directly and drove Jiandan to pick potatoes with Li Yan.

"No, do you really need to? If you hide today, you can't hide forever in the future, right?"

Lin Dongfang was calm and composed.

"It's okay. Some people are more anxious than us. We can just add fuel to the fire. Maybe when we return, everything will be solved."

Jian Jian looked at him, and it was hard to say.

"You trust them too much. Wang Hongmei has the ability, so why did she fight like that yesterday?"

"She doesn't have it, so isn't there someone who likes Ling Weidong?"