Chapter 177 Cheng Chao's Craving for Meat

It was a strange voice. Jiandan turned around and looked over cautiously. It was indeed a strange face. The light was dim, and it seemed to have a hint of déjà vu.

But the next moment, he saw the person next to him, and immediately let down his guard and smiled.

"Why are you here? It's dark now."

The sunny young man next to him showed a big white tooth,

"I just came here at dark. It's easy to be seen during the day. Don't you think it's troublesome?"

Jiandan was stunned for a moment,

"You can see this?"

"Isn't it simple? When there are many people and things, you frown. How obvious is that?

If you ask me, you are a child, what are you worried about? You don't have to run to the mountains all the time. People drowned. You can swim, don't take chances.

You are a child, don't worry too much, grow up well is the most urgent thing, as for other things, we are there.

If you can't do this job, do less, I will talk to your village chief, you look at your head, you can't grow any longer. "

Jian Dan's heart softened, although they didn't get along much, and Jian Dan was always the strong one, the hard-core rescuer, but it must be said that Cheng Chao's personality is very suitable for being a good brother, and having such a brother should be a very happy thing.

Thinking of this, his tone softened a lot.

"I know, I know, but don't bring up my height anymore. Don't hit someone in the face, don't expose a person's shortcomings, don't you know?"

It was getting dark, and no one was paying attention to this place. Jiandan opened the door.

"Come in first, have you eaten?"

After saying this, Cheng Chao's stomach gurgled a few times. Cheng Chao laughed, not embarrassed. It should be said that he was always relaxed and comfortable when he was with Jiandan, just like being with his brothers and sisters, without having to keep up appearances.

"I haven't eaten yet. I was thinking of coming to your place for a meal, that is,"

He sniffed hard. It was easy to smell the iron pot stew. Although it was not as obvious as hot pot, it was already lacking in oil, salt, and meat. The smell was very obvious, especially in front of Cheng Chao, whose nose was more sensitive than a dog and whose tongue was picky, it was even harder to hide.

"What delicious food did you eat? Why does it smell so good? Have you eaten?"

Jian Jian closed the door speechlessly.

"Are you going to eat?"

Cheng Chao stood up straight immediately.

"Yes!"

The answer was so clear and neat that the person next to him was stunned.

Cheng Chao just remembered that he hadn't introduced him yet, so he quickly reached out and pulled him over.

"Do you still remember this person? The one you rescued from the mountains?

Let me introduce you. This is Jian Wenxiu. Just follow me and call him Uncle Jian. I won't tell you his identity. Anyway, you just need to know that you have made a great contribution.

But I'll tell you secretly, Uncle Jian and my younger uncle have been good brothers for many years, so don't be polite to him."

Jian Jian glanced at him sideways. Whose silly child is this?