Chapter 35 The Mountain is Full of Treasures

Going out and saying these things at this time is definitely asking for death.

"Of course, I know that the young and old men in our Liujiatun are not heartless. The relatives must be concerned about each other.

Your sister is starving, and her father-in-law is out of food. How can I watch it?

If I really do that, not to mention you, my mother will look down on me, right?

Fellow villagers, I'm just saying that no one will pick on their own relatives. If someone's family is really in trouble and you secretly send them a few kilograms of sweet potatoes, won't they be grateful to you and chase you? Why not ask where it came from?

But, don't people say that a liter of rice is a debt of gratitude.

What does it mean? If you give someone a liter of rice, they will thank you for saving their life. Oh, his family is in such a difficult situation, but he still squeezes out something to help me. This person is capable.

Then if you give someone a bucket of rice, what will he think? If he can be willing to give me so much, he must have more in his hands. Oh, this person is so stingy, but he only gives me this little.

Think about it, is this the truth? "

The villagers were silent for two seconds, and then Then they began to talk about it.

"Why not? My mother-in-law was like this when I sent things to my father-in-law before.

I said the chicken laid a few eggs and she was happy to bring them all.

I said I gave you one pound of meat out of three pounds of meat, and she was not happy.

I was wondering, what's going on? One pound of meat is not as valuable as those eggs.

So that's what's going on."

"Oh, then I know. Isn't it the same as that, things are precious because they are scarce? Isn't it the village chief?"

Seeing that the villagers knew the truth, Liu Weimin felt relieved.

"It's okay as long as they are not stupid.

Also, if someone believes you and goes into the mountains, if something happens, do you think they will look for you?

Everyone should know the truth when they speak and act.

Okay, come here quickly, divide it quickly, and go back to sleep."

Jiandan didn't know what the villagers said. He sent Liu Jianshe away, locked the door, poured water into the big iron pot, filled it with firewood, and entered the base.

After a busy day, she didn't want to cook again. In this slightly cold autumn, she should eat something hot.

After a round of inspection in the base kitchen, she decisively returned to her cabin with the hot pot.

The small pot was bubbling, various ingredients were rolling, and the rising mist exuded an attractive aroma. There was a hot kang under her buttocks. She ate a mouthful of hot mutton. Although it was expected to be spicy, it must be said that it was really enjoyable.

The well-planned climb up the mountain did not last until the end. It was ruined on the fifth day. Not only the villagers were upset, but Liu Weimin was also upset, but he dared not speak out, and he had to obey unconditionally.

Early in the morning, I saw Secretary Lin of the commune and the armed forces blocking the foot of the mountain.

"Village Chief Liu, someone on the border has fled into the mountains. It is possible that they will flee towards the village. For everyone's safety, don't go up the mountain in the next few days."