Chapter 92 Can you guarantee that everyone you meet has no bad intentions?

Jiandan was afraid that the other bag would be so crazy. Fortunately, there was a small military uniform inside, and it was a female one. I don't know if Jiandan liked it or not. In this era, it was definitely the most favorite clothing style of young wives and girls. It is said that many people regard having a military uniform as a new dress on the wedding day as a wish.

A complete set of military uniforms, a military coat, a cotton hat, and small boots.

Jiandan was surprised. Where did these men get it from, and where did they get so careful.

The three people who went out of the door stopped at the entrance of the village. Cheng Jin didn't know what to say.

"Xiao Chao, you, you, you, you just need this bite of food?

She is a female educated youth who is several years younger than you, but she is not as childish as you.

Look at you, you still call me a younger brother? You are so patient, you know you can't show it, so you sell your uncle?"

Cheng Chao was not as sunny as before, and looked a little aggrieved.

"Uncle, I like her,"

The two parents were startled and looked at each other. Before they could say anything to persuade him, they heard him continue,

"Uncle, she is very warm, and feels like home."

Cheng Jin was quiet all of a sudden, and even his breathing became lighter.

It is said that the Cheng family in Kyoto is rich and powerful, but who knows that now there are only three of them, uncle and nephew, and the second brother is in the Northwest Military Region. He tried his best to bring this only nephew to his side to protect him.

In the years when their parents and brothers and sisters-in-law were not around, home was just an illusory name for them. There were only three people in total, but they had never been reunited. What this child wanted was the warmth and the feeling of being remembered and cared for, just like the millet porridge last time and the casualness this time.

Cheng Jin stepped forward and patted his nephew, saying nothing.

Lin Zhengde said softly,

"Don't think too much. After all, we are still here, and the contact with her will not be cut off. We will come and go often."

After a long while, Cheng Chao nodded,

"Let's go, it's time to gather."

After seeing people off, the two walked back silently.

"He has no childhood and never likes to talk, especially gossip.

Last time he was reluctant to leave, I thought he might be frozen and confused for a moment.

He is so cheerful today, what do you think it means?"

"How old is he? Eighteen this year, right?

Look, these years, from the incident at home to now, how many years have passed, ten years or so, right?

When has he ever had such emotional exposure? He has always been mature beyond his years.

Actually, Brother Jin, do you think it is a bad thing? There are so many things, he is too depressed.

He keeps everything in his heart, afraid that you will be sad, and dare not tell you too much.

He can't tell everything to others, so he keeps himself tense. Brother Jin, he is still a child."

Cheng Jindu cried,

"I know that. The situation is getting more and more tense. I dare not contact my second brother easily, for fear that someone will catch me. He has always been a worry-free person. I thought that the child had forgotten everything in the past. After all, he was so young at that time.