Chapter 31 I'm dazzled

No villagers said anything, so Li Yan was more certain and raised her hand quickly.

"Village chief, could it be Jian Zhiqing?"

She raised her foot and prepared to go in that direction.

When the village chief heard it, he was like, oh, yes, isn't it the voice of that little girl?

"Hey, coming!"

The villagers also stood up one after another, and some curious ones followed behind the village chief.

"Jian Zhiqing, is that you?"

Jian Jian's voice came from the front.

"Uncle village chief, come and take a look."

Jian Jian's location was quite remote, and it was really not within the range of activities for everyone. Two steps ahead of her was a slope going down. Under the slope, there was a mess of weeds and dead branches, and there were also a lot of stones of different sizes mixed in it. It was the kind of abandoned site at first glance.

If it were the villagers, they would basically not bother to stay in such a rugged place.

Seeing someone coming over, Jiandan didn't stand up, but just handed over the thing in his hand.

"Uncle, look,"

The village chief saw purple at first sight,

"Here, this, this,"

Several people around him also gathered around,

"Is this a sweet potato? Am I dazzled?"

The people around him also stumbled,

"Maybe I am dazzled too..."

"Isn't this a sweet potato egg?"

"What's wrong with you two? You can't even recognize this sweet potato?"

The village chief looked at it over and over for several times, and finally confirmed that although it was not much bigger than a baby's fist, it was the real deal, a sweet potato!

This was also a bit exciting,

"Xiao Jian. Where did you find this?"

Jiandan pointed to the pit in front of him, which was dug out by Jiandan just now. The black and moist soil that was turned out was still outside, shining brightly, and there were traces of sliding footprints next to it.

"Uncle, a vine tripped me just now. I pulled it out and saw that it was this one. I couldn't recognize it if it only had leaves or not. I wanted to ask you, look at those, are they all the same vines?"

Those?

Jiandan said as he looked over. Under the weeds in front of him, there were vines as thick as fingers that were intertwined and intertwined. Others didn't recognize them, but they dealt with them all day long, so how could they not recognize them?

The men didn't care about the unevenness below, and went down with their long legs, pushed the annoying weeds aside, found the familiar vines, and pulled them hard.

The soil on the mountain was soft, and they sat on the ground directly after pulling too hard. They didn't care about the pain, and lifted the vines first. There were a few purple small mud balls hanging at the bottom, of different sizes, the big one was as big as an adult's fist, most of them were about the same size as the one Jiandan took, and there were a few smaller ones, about the same size as a small plum.

None of this is important, what's important is,

"It's really sweet potatoes, village chief, it's really sweet potatoes."