Chapter 12 Moving into a new home and distributing food

The old lady was shocked,

"You, you are willing to buy this lucrative thing?

Old man, tell me what's going on. We still have children. Look how good grandchildren are. Our family is together and we can overcome any difficulties. You must not do anything stupid."

Liu Guangming rushed in, covered with sawdust and holding a plane in his hand, followed by his daughter-in-law Sun Xiang.

"Who is going to do something stupid? Who is going to do something stupid?"

The two children were startled and held half a vegetable bun in their hands. They looked at their grandfather together.

Uncle Liu San was at a loss for words,

"Can you let me talk? Who is going to do something stupid? I want to say, this is not what I bought. Didn't I send the new educated youth to the commune today? This was stuffed into my hand. I thought it was a big pancake and accepted it."

The old lady breathed a sigh of relief and patted her chest and sat back on the edge of the kang,

"You scared me to death!"

The two people at the door also noticed that the child Holding food in his hands, Liu Guangming frowned,

"Dad, let the children eat, okay?"

Uncle Liu turned around and met the eyes of his grandchildren. He was holding delicious food in his hands and trying hard to hold back, but he didn't move.

"Huzi, Xiaohua, eat, it's okay."

The two children were not big, Huzi was 7 years old and Xiaohua was only 5 years old. They were not born at a good time. They had never had a full meal. They could only eat two vegetable buns during the Chinese New Year. When they heard the permission, they buried their faces in their mouths with a "ah-woo".

"Since they gave it to me, it means they don't need these two. These things are not temporary. Since they have come to our village, they will come and go frequently. There will always be a time to return them.

Didn't they just order some cabinets and other things? Go and take care of them, and tie the brooms tightly."

"Hey, Dad, I'll go right away."

Liu Guangming's wife also followed him out,

"I'll go check the kang mat and grind off the burrs to prevent her from pricking her hands."

After a simple inspection, I have to say that she is really serious. She also spoke well to the village chief during dinner. Not only Liu Weimin was happy to hear it, but even Wang Guihua sat up straighter. This is the good leadership of her man.

Liu Xiu looked at the young educated youth admiringly. She made her parents happy with a few words. Her mother, who was always fighting in the village, actually smiled like a flower. The little black egg next to her was even more shocked and stared at his grandmother. Liu Jianshe and Liu Dalian looked at their father and the young educated youth, praising each other about the work of the villagers, from repairing houses to building houses, from weeding to shoveling snow, from killing pigs to hunting in the mountains, from traps to Liu Zhuzi, and then Liu Weimin sighed,

"Hey, Zhuzi is also pitiful, with such a mother, now I don't know whether I will live or die, how will my second sister-in-law take care of her in her old age? Oh!"

"Who did you give the good things to? Who should take care of her in her old age!"

"Nonsense, how can a son look for his nephew to take care of him in his old age?"