Chapter 157: The dog is closer to me than to me

Jiandan naturally didn't know that Mingzhu loved dogs.

As soon as she saw the four little ones, she suddenly lost all her sadness and her eyes began to shine. Lin Dongfang covered his eyes helplessly. How could he forget this? This guy would not care about his life when he saw a dog.

He hadn't gone out for two days. As soon as he opened the door, the four little ones were naturally running around on the ground, running away with their short legs.

After locking the door and looking back, hey, my goodness, the four little ones ran away, followed by Mingzhu.

Lin Dongfang felt a little embarrassed.

"Well, she loves dogs. She is more affectionate to dogs than to me."

The first half of the sentence was quite normal, but the second half, several people almost couldn't help it. This reference was really unique. It was the first time I saw someone comparing themselves with puppies.

The weather was good, but it was hot.

After entering the mountain, Chen Jianguo deliberately led them to the side with more trees. It was better when they reached the densely wooded area.

It was a bit like taking them out to relax. Mingzhu was here for the first time, but they were not here just for fun. They didn't miss any branches that could be burned on the road. They threw them into the backpack. Lin Dongfang was very familiar with this action, process and routine. He explained to Mingzhu, "We usually need to solve the problem of firewood for cooking by ourselves. Even though it's too cold now, people don't use much. The autumn harvest is coming soon. When the weather gets cold, the kang has to be heated. Moreover, it is said that the winter here is very long, and you can't cook all day. Put out the fire, it's always a good idea to prepare more firewood."

Li Yan laughed softly,

"Why didn't I realize before that he was such a careful person, and he even knew to explain it?"

"What, do you regret not doing it?"

Li Yan shook her head like a rattle,

"No, I don't want to be alone again, now this person is full and the whole family is not hungry, it's good.

If I don't want to cook, I can still have a meal with you, or just not eat. If I find someone else, it means I won't eat, and I have to think about what others eat. If I don't eat, I will be too tired to get up from the kang and have to cook for others. Forget it, I won't go looking for trouble. "

Jian Jian looked at her in surprise,

"You are sober, you understand all this?"

"Of course.

Let's not talk about anything else, just say my mother, I heard that she was also a flower in the past, and then she followed my father and had us, so how could she have a good life?

When there is something to eat and wear, the first thing she thinks of is my father and us, or the elderly on both sides. She can't bear to make a new piece of clothes for herself after so many years, and she eats less if there is less food, what I would rather lose money than not satisfy my dad's requirements.

My mom is the one who loses money, and my dad is the one who enjoys the glory outside, ah!

They all say that men and women should be equal, but where is the equality here? The same two people go to work, and when they come home, the mess at home is still the woman's, I don't see where the equality is.

If you ask me, it's not as good as this village. At least after work, men still know how to work when they get home, isn't it much better than my dad? "

It's hard to describe it in a few words. I always feel that Li Yan is a bit too much.

Tentatively asked,

"You don't fancy the villagers, do you?"

It's not that she looks down on the villagers. If she follows the historical trajectory, there are still ten years, if there is no big pie falling on her head, 90% of them will take root in the local area, and finding a villager, well, it is estimated that it will become a trend.

Li Yan waved her hands quickly,

"No, no, don't guess blindly.

I didn't mean that, that's right, when I talk about this, I think of my dad sitting on a stool when he gets home, and even drinking water is brought to him by my mom, and I think of the villagers.

Look, after work, how can men in every family be idle?

Cleaning the garden, sweeping the yard, collecting firewood, I have seen some feeding chickens and making fire.

In my family, my mother is just like a feudal woman, getting up earlier than chickens, sleeping later than dogs, busy in the factory, but earning less than men.

When she gets home, she does everything, washing clothes, cooking, and cleaning the house, Human relations, the elderly on both sides, giving birth to children and coaxing children, almost all the work except work is hers. If she does it well, it is her duty, and if she does not do it well, it is a heinous crime.

It seems that all of us are her own work, and my father has hardly intervened.

As for my father, if he lends a hand on a whim one day, we all feel a little flattered. Just bring a bowl and chopsticks to my mother, my mother will be happy for several days.

Oh! I am so worried! "

In this era, no domestic violence, no style problems, no political problems, having a job to make money, and being filial are the standard of a good man.

Simple silence, this problem, a problem for thousands of years, let alone now, even in the future, it is an unsolved case for thousands of years, the kind that has no correct answer.

More money, less work and close to home are the wishes of many housewives.

Being able to pick up and drop off children can make 95% of people give full marks.

Although it is true, there are more and more single people who don't want to get married in the future, especially women, isn't it good to be alone? Why do you have to find an enemy to control you?

But in this era, if you really do that, it would be a bit shocking.

Apart from other things, the eyes of others are a lot of pressure, and rumors are also inevitable.

So, if you lead people astray, Jiandan has to be responsible for turning them back.

"It can't be so absolute. It has a lot to do with people's personality and family.

Not everyone in the village can be called a good man, and not everyone in the city is hopeless. You are just generalizing."

Lin Zhaodi's thinking is more traditional. It is not easy to clearly identify normal family relationships now.

"Yes, yes, in fact, I think most of them are good people, but the goodness of this person is not just judged by this.

Besides, isn't it like this for a couple to live together?"

In fact, the people around her are all like this, and she was almost brainwashed when she grew up. She rarely has her own opinions and relies on her eyes to see many things.

"Yes, what I just said is that men have a weak sense of responsibility, or simply put, some people are lazy and bear people. When it comes to life and death, or when their own interests are damaged, you see, what reason is there? I'm afraid they will jump on it happily."

The four little ones had already run away, Mingzhu followed closely, followed by Lin Dongfang who didn't want to leave, and now I don't know where they went to explore. Simply here are Li Yan and a few others, plus a worried Chen Jianguo.

It's no wonder that he is worried, starting from the time when he picked up two people, and later he faced a black egg from under the car. When he talked about going up the mountain, his heart was in his throat.