Chapter 77 Two People with Different Speech

"Sister Jian, Sister Jian,"

Jian Jian has never liked Hu Zi so much before. This kid is simply amazing. He saved her from danger.

She was still thinking that she couldn't leave this guy alone at home, and she couldn't take him back to the base. What if he woke up?

"Hu Zi, why are you here?"

Hu Zi brought a few younger brothers, holding a small whip and a small ice monkey, and invited her excitedly,

"Sister Jian, come and whip the ice monkey!"

This is their favorite toy. Although it is more suitable for playing on ice, it is the same on snow without ice.

There are only a few of them in the whole village. Hu Zi is his father Liu Guangming's good craftsmanship and professionalism. How can other children have such convenient conditions? Besides, they can't even eat, and not every family can spoil their children like this.

The younger brothers also looked at her enthusiastically. Jian Jian was really flattered for a while.

However, shaking her head, she decided to get down to business first.

"Hu Zi, can you help me?"

The young man was enthusiastic.

"Sister, tell me, what do you want me to do?"

He was determined to die for his country.

"Help me call the village chief and tell him that I have something important to ask him. It's very important."

Hu Zi got the order and straightened his chest.

"Okay, sister, I promise to complete the task."

He turned around and waved his arms.

"Little guys, go ahead."

Soon, he ran to the village like a thing out of a cage.

To be honest, if it weren't for the last scene, Jian Dan would still think he was a very reliable kid.

Looking at his own little house, Jian Dan was a little confused. He had always wanted to live alone, but who would have thought that there would be guests from time to time?

Before the village chief came over, the person on the ground made some noise. He opened his eyes and looked around, then struggled to get up. He sat on the kang and heard the noise, but did not stop him. He said lightly, "You still have a breath. You can choose to throw it away now or keep it first." Cheng Chao was stunned. Is this a girl's voice? Did she save him? But he still lay back on the ground obediently, turned his head and coughed a few times, then spoke softly, "You saved me?" "I just moved you from the snow to here to prevent you from freezing to death in my backyard." "Heh~~~" The room was warm, and people began to feel sleepy, not to mention Cheng Chao who had just woken up. He had a fever, and his eyelids were a little sticky after saying a few words. This smile made him feel a little more energetic. "Comrade, have you seen the things with me?"

Jian Jian came over and raised his chin to indicate,

"Look, isn't that next to you?"

She loves money, but she still has principles for other people's owned things. Although she is curious, she still puts it down as it is.

Cheng Chao saw the things and breathed a sigh of relief. If this thing is lost again, then their troubles will be meaningless.

"Comrade, can you please help me deliver a letter?"

Seemingly he could see that Jian Dan was bothered by the trouble,

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy, but I can't show up for the time being. Can you help me find the garrison commander Lin?"