Chapter 130 I want to partner with you

Thinking of the patients at home, Chen Jianguo hurried back to help them. But when he came back, he saw several people sitting in the shade under the eaves to enjoy the cool air.

"Are you all okay?"

Several people nodded randomly.

"Much better, it shouldn't be a big deal."

"It's okay, just get some sleep."

Hearing this, Chen Jianguo was relieved. He was still worried about his friends who had played together for such a long time.

"That's good."

Seeing him come back, several people stopped chatting.

"Let's eat, let's take a break after eating. Are you going to work in the afternoon?"

"Yes,"

After saying that, Chen Jianguo finally reacted.

"Have you all cooked? I thought I smelled the fragrance of egg sauce. I thought it was someone else's house."

Several people put the table and put the bowls neatly.

"We are fine. Cooking is not tiring. There are so many people. One person can add some firewood and it will be done.

By the way, I have cooled the mung bean water for you. Remember to fill it in the kettle in the afternoon. It's getting hotter and hotter."

"Okay."

It's hot, and the appetite is not good. It's even more uncomfortable when you are tired from working.

Lin Zhengde happened to bring some white flour this time, so Liu Weimin brought back a small bag for Li Yan. Li Yan didn't pick it up, but sipped her saliva.

"How about we have boiled noodles for lunch?"

She was still pale, but she was thinking about eating. Several people were speechless. They simply smiled and said,

"I have no objection. I plan to eat here. For boiled noodles, you need to make sauce. I have eggs. I'll go back and get some. I remember that the egg sauce made by Tan Zhiqing was very fragrant."

The educated youths also raised chickens, but the time was short and it was not time for them to lay eggs. They were reluctant to exchange eggs for them, and they really didn't have any.

"Li Zhiqing provides the flour, Jian Zhiqing provides the eggs, so Lin Zhiqing and I can only provide these skills, otherwise we will feel embarrassed to eat for free."

"Hey," Li Yan waved her hand carelessly, without saying much,

"We are thinking about your taste."

"That's right, I can't make it even if I ask you to do it."

When Chen Jianguo came back, the noodles had been proofed and cut, and the egg sauce was beaten, just waiting for him to come back and put it in the pot.

Looking at the white noodles in the bowl, Chen Jianguo was silent for a rare time,

"You patients are eating patient meals, and you can't take me with you, right?"

This is fine grains and eggs, too luxurious.

Li Yan didn't have the patience to argue with him, so she simply scooped a spoonful of egg sauce into his bowl,

"Stop talking nonsense, what's the relationship between us? Why are we so clearly divided? I can't even stop eating."

Chen Jianguo was stunned for a moment,