Chapter 173 No matter how sour it is, it still tastes like apple

Several girls followed Jiandan without caring about their work. Jiandan squatted down and picked up a little pheasant!

It was quiet immediately.

Jiandan looked at them while holding the little chicken.

"What's wrong? Don't you recognize it? Didn't you just say you wanted to eat chicken stewed with chestnuts?

Look, it came to your door!"

"Oh my God!" Li Yan rushed over first and reached out to touch the pheasant's feathers. She was so excited that she was incoherent.

"This, this, this, is this really a pheasant? Did God hear my voice?"

"Ahem,"

Jiandan looked around and lowered his voice.

"What nonsense?"

Li Yan laughed. Okay, she got carried away.

But this excitement is contagious. After all, this is meat.

"It's really a pheasant. A pheasant came for chestnut stewed chicken. If someone says they want to eat braised pork, will a wild boar come?"

After the second tree was finished, the two people who didn't see anyone coming to look for them heard this sentence as soon as they approached, and couldn't help asking,

"What wild boar? Who is craving for meat?"

Lin Dongfang also looked at Mingzhu, Mingzhu smiled and shook her head,

"No, no, Jiandan just shot a pheasant, we were joking."

Chen Jianguo had nothing to say about Jiandan's admiration, and there was no surprise, just a reminder,

"Put it away first, there is no guarantee that no one will come here."

Several people calmed down and decided to go back to pack chestnuts.

This piece of land was discovered by them by accident. There were three chestnut trees, and they harvested 300 kilograms of chestnuts, four large sacks full.

After they finished packing, several people were so tired that they sat on the ground, wiped their sweat, looked at the sky, and looked down again. The position of the villagers was not clear, and they were in the shadows. They should be resting.

"Why don't we send them back while no one is paying attention?"

Chen Jianguo also took a look,

"What do you think? These trees seem to have a relatively good harvest. Isn't it a bit of a mistake for us to harvest so much?"

"It seems a bit. Although it is said that whoever harvests it will own it, the difference is too big, and the villagers will definitely have some ideas."

He simply walked to one side, determined the direction, and pointed down,

"Look, can you see this direction? There is a small path here,"

Two boys came over, rolled their hands into a tube, squinted and looked,

" It seems so. This leads to, eh? That little house..."

Nodding briefly,

"Found it? Is it close? I have collected all the things at the wall of my backyard, just throw them in directly."

Lin Dongfang was excited,

"Really, how did you find it? Didn't anyone notice it?"

"What did you notice? No one has found it in this area? Besides, if you find it, you find it. I didn't build that house, and I didn't do anything bad."