Chapter 99 We are obedient

Liu Weimin's face looked better then.

"Hmph, that's enough, just know what's going on."

Before leaving, he turned back and said with a fierce face,

"No matter how many people come, you guys should be quiet. If you don't make trouble for me, I will not be polite either."

"Village chief, we have been here for more than half a year, don't you know us? We are obedient."

Liu Weimin was almost laughing with anger,

"You have a high self-esteem, and you are obedient?"

Chen Jianguo is now familiar with him and talks more,

"Hehe, uncle, look, we are here, isn't this our home?

Then you say, we don't have any elders around us, so if we don't obey and work hard, and don't have food during the autumnal equinox, what should we do? Right? You can't agree to go to your house to eat?"

"Get lost, or die of starvation!"

The oxcart rattled out of the village, and several educated youth sighed as they watched,

"Hey, it's only been a short while, and this is the third batch of educated youth, right?"

"Yes, although I knew there would be more, I was still surprised that it came so soon."

Li Yan sighed again,

"I don't know how many people will come this time, and whether they will be easy to get along with?"

Tan Yajun was the most experienced,

"They all came from all over the place, with all kinds of personalities, so you should be mentally prepared.

However, as we said before, when the weather gets warmer, we will move back to our own rooms. Still, moving?"

Tan Yajun, Li Yan, and Lin Zhaodi all have good personalities, and they have been getting along very harmoniously over the winter and spring. If this hadn't happened suddenly, they would have forgotten that they used to live separately.

Li Yan paused,

"Ah? Aren't we living together? We won't be separated, right?"

Lin Zhaodi also nodded,

"I also think it's good for the three of us to live together.

I don't know how many female educated youth will come this time. If there are many, we will have to live with others. Moreover, they are all strangers and we don't know their personalities and habits. There will be all kinds of problems.

We have lived together for such a long time, I think it's pretty good. We eat, work, and talk in harmony."

The three girls looked at each other and laughed,

"Then it's settled. We won't move. When the weather gets hot, if there are any empty rooms, If you agree, we will consider it. How about it? "

"Agree."

"Okay, let Zhiqing Jian testify for us."

Jian Jian laughed so hard that she bent over.

"Okay, okay, I'll testify that your friendship will last forever."

"Haha!"

Chen Jianguo sighed faintly.

"I always feel that our quiet days are going to end."

Now there are only four people in the Zhiqingyuan. The female Zhiqing cooks, and Chen Jianguo is responsible for the outside and physical work. Fetching water is basically done by Chen Jianguo, but the female Zhiqing did not push all the firewood collection to Chen Jianguo. The main reason is that these few are not the kind of people who care about every penny. Now they are quite balanced.